Very Merry Christmas Party??

LucyLou&BobWho

Disney Freak
Ok what exactly is it? We are going down the first week of Dec. and wondering if this is something we should do? Their are 4 of us DH, me, DS(10) and DS (6). WOuld the boys get a kick out of it? They love seeing lights etc.

Thanks.
Lucy

LucyLou&BobWho said:
Ok what exactly is it? We are going down the first week of Dec. and wondering if this is something we should do? Their are 4 of us DH, me, DS(10) and DS (6). WOuld the boys get a kick out of it? They love seeing lights etc.

Thanks.
Lucy
Read all about it right here on the DIS!

MVMCP

And if you still want more info, try this link:

Holiday Happenings at WDW

I've been to every MVMCP since 1998 - that's when I first visited WDW during early December and got hooked on the season. IMHO, seeing the Holiday shows, Christmas parade and special Holiday version of WISHES is worth the price of admission all by itself. I think all four of you will love it!

Best wishes -

All you can eat cookies and hot chocolate...need I say more? ;)

It's a blast and your boys will love it! We don't have kids yet and we love it and go back again and again. It's a great way to get totally immersed in holiday spirit!

Another vote for MVMCP. My first was last year and we already have our tickets for this year. We loved the show at the Tomorrowland stage and the one in front of the castle. The tin soldiers in the parade were THE BEST! A free photo and snow on Mainstreet are other highlights. GO, GO, GO!

Boys would love it. The lites, the parades, the shows, free hot chocolate and cookies, the snow.. its great. I

f you can get tickets - go but try to avoid the weekend dates if possible

Suggest you spend the day at the pool and relaxing, take a lonng nap and get ready for a late nite.

You can arrive as early as 4pm and are issued a wrist band, all rides are closed between 6pm and 7pm so that regular park attendents can leave and partiers arrivie (stay)

Before the party is a Great time to eat at the crystal palace good food and pooh too.

We've done it the last 7 years, love it.

Tomorrowland is open between 6:00 and 7:00 if you arrive early. The rides are open, there is a photo station open (you get a complimentary photo taken as part of the ticket price) and the first show at the Galaxy Theatre is between 6:00 and 7:00. I would arrive early to make the most of it. The rides do tend to get crowded after the first parade is over.

It snows on Main Street! :cold:

We're going to our 3rd one this year.

Bobbi

When I informed my DH we were attending MVMCP, he gave me a puzzled look. I tried to explain it, to my rather limited knowledge, and included the info that it snows on Main Street. His response: "...thought we were leaving PA to get away from the snow!" Told him it was fake snow (I hope so). :teeth:

there is a wonderful holiday spirit in the mk at the party. It is decorated as only disney can decorate, hot cocoa and cookies, awsome Christmas parade.

No one mentioned that the little kids rides hardly had any line up when we were there last year.

My DS went on Buzz 12 times in a row!!!!!

Something else, when we were leaving at Midnight (I think) it was actually snowing on main street as we left. It truly was magical. The only problem was that my little guy who was 4 at the time decided to stick his tongue out and catch the snow flakes!!! Yikes.....I think they were really some sort of soap bubbles!!! Oh well....

Lastly

It would be really great if DVC members received some sort of discount for the party.

Disney Fanatic said:
It would be really great if DVC members received some sort of discount for the party.
There is an AP discount as well as a discount for purchasing tickets early.

We did MVMCP last year for the first time and it was as good as everyone says it is. My one piece of advice is that it can get pretty cold in December.
While at the party it got down into the mid-thirties with high winds. Many cold children (without hats or gloves!). Anyway, bring your winter clothes and watch the weather forecasts. Makes it much more enjoyable....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter