Very OT - Star Princess

ZooMommy

You can take the girl outta Texas, but you can't t
Does anyone know of a site like this one for Princess cruise line? We're considering a May '03 cruise to Alask and I'd like to be able to research it like I did our MAGICal cruise this past July. Thanks for any help!!!:D

you can do a Yahoo search for Princess Cruise line. Also, check out Mytravelco.com. Great website for comparison, with great 3D video ship tours.

Thank y'all for the info! I checked out cruisecritic and they have Princess message boards - yeeha! I also checked Princess's site and found the square footage of the cabin we're considering and if we store our 6yo boy in the bathtub to sleep, we'll do fine! LOL Just kidding! Mytravelco has some great pictures and info, so it looks like I'll be up late again tonight doing more research! :D So many decisions to make and I'm the world's worst on second-guessing myself.... argh!

"You can take the girl outta Texas, but you can't take the Texas outta the girl!"

ZooMommy,

I have no answer to your original question, but I had to comment on your tag line above. I love it!!!

I am a fifty-one year old woman who moved from Texas to Central Florida thirteen months ago. I was born there and lived the first 50 years of my life in west Texas. I love it here. But when people ask me, I say "I'm a Texan." Some things just can't be changed.

Bianca

Keep in mind that Princess was going to introduce a 113,000-ton, 2,600-passenger ship, the Diamond Princess, into its Alaska fleet in May 2003. But much of the new ship was gutted by fire recently. The Diamond Princess is now delayed until March 2004.

Passengers who booked on the Diamond Princess are being moved to Star Princess. (Both ships were scheduled for the same itinerary.)

This means that Princess will have far less capacity in the waters of Alaska in Summer 2003 than they had planned, and that the Star Princess sailings will book up more quickly than they would have otherwise.

... I just had to say, Werner, I LOVE your site! I grew up near Disneyland and spent many happy hours there... your site sure brings back memories. Great job!!

I did all my research and we're booked on the Star Princess May 24, 2003! In a suite, no less! I'm gonna be spoiled rotten and unfit to live with, but it was such an incredible deal that I couldn't say no (ok, I COULD have, but why?! LOL) I really hope that Disney will put a ship on the West Coast that'll go to Alaska. It was hard trying to explain to my 6yo son that there wouldn't be any Disney characters on this ship and I actually had TEARS in my eyes while trying to tell him. Sheesh! My 11yo dd laughed and said, "Mom's REALLY addicted to Disney." Let me tell her I cancelled the Christmas trip and see who's addicted! :p Such a mean mommy!!!

You will have a good time.
Disney does cruising well, but they did not invent it!

Your kids will enjoy it as well - check up on the children's activities and enjoy that pretty new ship!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter