Very Useful Gossip

des1954

DIS Veteran
And I quote directly from today's Lakeland Ledger business section....

[St. Louis]

Beermaker Gets Offer

Anheuser-Busch Co. says Belgium-based brewer InBev has offered to buy the company for about $48 billion. Anheuser-Busch says the offer is an unsolicited, nonbinding proposal. But shareholders might be eager to approve the deal. The purchase price works out to $65 per share for Anheuser-Busch, a steep premium over the company's share price of $58.35 Wednesday afternoon.

Will Beer-Fairy Otter go on strike???
bud-light-otter.jpg

actually that's quite old news... I read about it awhile ago, because I don't think the Belgians want the theme parks or something like that. Hopefully if they buy it, they take out the chemical in Bud that makes me sick, so I can drink more of it.

As my good friend Norm Mck says when presented with the question by the bartender on what he wanted, he would eagerly say "BUD, King of Beers"

The chemical in BUD that makes you sick...I think its called ALCOHOL!!!!

Often at work, a girl will slam 10-15 shots with a customer in an hour or two...then try to pull the "I think someone slipped something in my drink" to try to leave early. YEAH, SOMEONE DID INDEED SLIP SOMETHING INTO HER DRINK!!!!!! The bartender, its called alcohol!!! Ya just drank a gallon of patron ya stupid drunk moron, now get on stage and dance!!!!

no, Miller Lite doesn't make me as sick......

reminds me of a joke about a girl that goes into a bar and drinks 3 budweisers, oh wait, I can't tell that joke here.

no, Miller Lite doesn't make me as sick......

reminds me of a joke about a girl that goes into a bar and drinks 3 budweisers, oh wait, I can't tell that joke here.

My DH has a similar problem, and can only drink Coors Lite. Somebody told him different beer companies process hops differently.

Bud actually gives him hives.

actually that's quite old news. Hopefully if they buy it, they take out the chemical in Bud that makes me sick, so I can drink more of it.

Well, it is the Lakeland Ledger, after all. They can't compete with those BIG TOWN papers, like.... The Tampa Trib or St. Pete Times.:lmao:

Any Anheuser-Busch product I drink gives me an instant headache after only a half of a beer! They must use nitrites or something.... like cheap wine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!