Veteran's Day Deals at/near WDW

Zoemakes5

<font color=deeppink>Support me in my Disney mania
Hi All! My husband and I typically go out for lunch and dinner (and sometimes breakfast) for free at various places for Veteran's Day. (My husband is a Vet.
We booked a trip over Veteran's Day for this year to WDW. Not doing a park that day. Was hoping they have the deals down there, too, at Disney Springs or close to WDW (like Lake Buena Vista.)
I searched the forums and found multiple references to Veteran's but not for restaurant deals.
Thanks

i would check to see which chain restaurants are around there and then check their websites as you get closer to the dates. you could also do google search now and see if any do ongoing vet's discounts. i'm guessing some do b/c when we've gone the chain places there have all participated in any of their company's website offers like if you 'join our club' or 'set up our app'-the key to using this though is to time it right, like signing up/loading the app no more than about 3-5 days out b/c many of those free/discount offers that get sent to you are only for a very limited window of time.

thanks to your husband for his service!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter