VGF -- 642 pts for rent @ $16.50/pt.; AKL -- 958 pts & OKW -- 337 pts @ $15/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Interested in a studio for Mar 27-Apr 4. Please let me know if any are available. Split stays welcomed. Thanks!

Here's what I can piece together in a studio for those dates:

• Saratoga - nights of 3/29 and 3/30 - standard studio - 36 points
  • Saratoga - nights of 4/1 and 4/2 - studio preferred - 34 points
  • Old Key West - night of 4/2 - deluxe studio near hospitality house - 14 points
  • Bay Lake Tower - night of 3/29 - deluxe studio - lake view - 24 points
  • Polynesian - night of 4/2 - deluxe studio - standard view - 23 points
  • Polynesian - night of 4/2 - deluxe studio - lake view - 27 points

Sorry, that's all there is.

Please let me know if you want me to search something else.

Hi everyone,

I've rented here several times over the last few years.

I have 642 points available @ $16.50 per point. I can reserve any DVC properties 7 months out and Villas at Grand Floridian 11 months out. Now is the time to book for December 2019! I have an August use year, so I can book thru 7/31/20.

I also have 958 points at AKL and 337 points at OKW. Both are $15/pt. I can reserve any DVC properties 7 months out and Animal Kingdom Lodge and Old Key West 11 months out.

Please provide resort and room type along with dates.

I’m willing to help any way I can! :smickey:
Hi everyone,

I've rented here several times over the last few years.

I have 642 points available @ $16.50 per point. I can reserve any DVC properties 7 months out and Villas at Grand Floridian 11 months out. Now is the time to book for December 2019! I have an August use year, so I can book thru 7/31/20.

I also have 958 points at AKL and 337 points at OKW. Both are $15/pt. I can reserve any DVC properties 7 months out and Animal Kingdom Lodge and Old Key West 11 months out.

Please provide resort and room type along with dates.

I’m willing to help any way I can! :smickey:

Hi. We are a family of 6 looking to rent points for a 2 bedroom villa, preferably with sleeper chair, for a college graduation present from June 4-11. Let me know what you can help with. Thanks!
The Agnews

Hi. We are a family of 6 looking to rent points for a 2 bedroom villa, preferably with sleeper chair, for a college graduation present from June 4-11. Let me know what you can help with. Thanks!
The Agnews

There is availability at Old Key West (269 pts. - two bedroom villa) and Saratoga (248 pts. - two bedroom villa standard; 303 pts. - two bedroom villa preferred).

A split stay involving other resorts may be possible, but I'd need to know if you're interested in that.

Also know that I only have Grand Floridian points left, so this booking would be at $16.50/pt.

Please let me know how else I can help.

I'm assuming you are wanting a studio. Here's the availability at Grand Floridian for those dates:

• 9/13 - 9/18 -- deluxe studio - standard view (91 pts)
  • 9/10 - 9/23 -- deluxe studio - lake view (20 pts/day; 24 pts for Fri/Sat.)
I'm assuming you are wanting a studio. Here's the availability at Grand Floridian for those dates:

• 9/13 - 9/18 -- deluxe studio - standard view (91 pts)
  • 9/10 - 9/23 -- deluxe studio - lake view (20 pts/day; 24 pts for Fri/Sat.)
New account so once I can PM you I will. May need to look at BLT or CC as we want to arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday and leave following Tuesday or Wednesday
Will be in touch

I need a transfer of 170 points for my families stay at Animal Kingdom GV in Jan. 2020. Do you think you could help me out? I can pay any way you'd prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!