VGF Points for Rent $17/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be late notice but is there anything available for Dec 9-13 for a value studio at AKL?
AKV Value rooms are completely taken at not only the 11 month window but even a week in advance. I am checking daily for possible reservations for Values but it seems unlikely

I am interested in Beach Club Deluxe Studio Sept. 18-21 (3 nights), 2019. Or AKL Savanna View Studio for same period. Thanks.
Hi Nicole, While I can help you with AKV Savanna at Kidani Village (No availability at Jambo house), the earliest I could book Beech Club at the moment is August 13th since I do not own there.

I was looking for a studio at VGF, preferably a lake view for December 21-24 2019.
I Can definitely help you with your reservation. It looks like you are are only at 7 messages so I cannot yet PM you for more details.

Hi Can you please tell me if you have any time for 3-4 (maybe interested in longer if there are openings) nights at the end of Feb. We are open on days, the times we are open to go are from 2-21 to 2-28 2019. It would be for myself, my husband, a 4 year old, and 22 month old twins.

Hi Can you please tell me if you have any time for 3-4 (maybe interested in longer if there are openings) nights at the end of Feb. We are open on days, the times we are open to go are from 2-21 to 2-28 2019. It would be for myself, my husband, a 4 year old, and 22 month old twins.
Are you referring to Feb 2019? If so, I cannot help in booking as my points cannot be used until September 2019. I did look for Feb 2019 and this is what I found for 3+ nights (Studio/1-Bedroom) in your window.

SSR (1-bedroom) 2/25-2/28

Everything else is either 2 days or a 2 bedroom or bigger

Hi,

I'm interested in any studio at VGF for Oct. 27 - Nov 1 if you still have points available. Thanks!

Hi, I’m looking for 41 AKL points to be transferred for use in Dec 2019. Is this something you’d be willing/able to do?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter