VGF check in

Kewz1

DIS Veteran
My daughter and her soon-to-be husband will be honeymooning at the VGF. Where do they check in? Not sure if the villas have their own area.

Thanks!

I believe the hours are 7am to 9pm at the Villas. Any other hours they will check in at the main building.

Then there is always online check in.

Doesn’t always yield the room ready info. In all the years that text (or email or app notification) has been available, this February was the first time I got that text. And it was the *second* resort of my stay.

Every other reservation I have had to go to the front desk.

I am amazed by how many times people say they have not received texts. We have done it on every trip to WDW and received a text every time. Have to have happened 10 times in the past 3 years.

We get the room ready text maybe 50% of the time. We usually just go to the front desk even if we’ve done OLCI because as often as not, they tell us our room is ready but we’ve not gotten a text. We often are picking up a stroller or an owners locker though, so it’s not really any additional walking.

For our last couple of visits, we have received the room-ready text. But prior to that, it was pretty hit-or-miss.

We are in the camp of not usually getting the text. This past trip I had OKW check the number they had and it was incorrect, but we did get the VGF text.

Just be sure that on your profile, you list your cell number not a home/land line number, and be sure to have the data turned on, not just set for wifi only if you want a text

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter