VGF Points for Rent $17/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovesDCL

DIS Veteran
*UPDATED 1/21/19*
100 points available for rent at Villas at Grand Floridian @ $17/pt
AKV points unavailable. All rented out

Can be used for booking reservations for arrival after September 1, 2019 through checkout August 31, 2012. Can book at VGF and AKV 11 months in advance and all other DVC resorts 7 month in advance. Cannot Transfer

Holiday bookings are extremely difficult at the moment and have come to find that dates have been booked 10 seconds in at the 11 month window at times. Will diligently work to book right at the 8am mark to help get reservation and will walk reservation to give best chance available. Difficulty of getting reservation is reason for the added point charge. VGF Standard Studios and AKV Value/Concierge Studios have a very low inventory so need at least 11 months and 1 week notice to book these reservations.

If you are interested, please send a PM. Include check-in/out dates, preferred resorts and room types (studio, 1 bedroom; list 1st, 2nd, 3rd preference).

Experienced renter with references. Will help with Disney Dinning Plan and Disney Magical Express.

Once I check availability, I will contact you back to get the information for the reservation.

Feel free to contact with questions!

Last edited:
Hi, there. Party of 5 (2 adults, 3 kiddos ages 16,10,3) looking for VGF, studio or 1 bedroom Villa for 1/26-1/31 2020. Dates are somewhat flexible. Would prefer to shift dates and stay at VGF than alternate resort. Goal is VGF for 5 nights on lower crowd times (baby’s first trip!). Thanks!

Also, I am having trouble figuring out how to PM. My apologies. Haven’t rented points since 2013. Had a great experience renting then.

Looking for week at Animal Kingdom Lodge beginning of Feb 2020. Flexible on dates first two weeks. Two adults and one infant.

Also couldn't figure out how to PM...Sorry.

I am looking for Nov 9-16th 2019 at:

AKL - Studio Value
AKL - Studio Preferred

2 Adults

Thanks

Very sorry everyone for not replying. My notifications see to not be going through to my e-mail. Will respond to all inquires shortly

Hi, there. Party of 5 (2 adults, 3 kiddos ages 16,10,3) looking for VGF, studio or 1 bedroom Villa for 1/26-1/31 2020. Dates are somewhat flexible. Would prefer to shift dates and stay at VGF than alternate resort. Goal is VGF for 5 nights on lower crowd times (baby’s first trip!). Thanks!

Looks like you are only at 8 posts and thus unable to PM. I can definitely help you with this reservation. With booking unavailable until 2/26 I do have a 10% holding Deposit (non-refundable) in which I will hold the points for reservations. Under the small chance (I have never had a problem booking) I am unable to get your dates your deposit if refunded

What is your payment policy?

Payment policy is 60% due 10 days from booking reservations and final 40% due 90 days from Check-in. Work with Rental agreement. If points are needed to be help for future date booking I break it up to 10-50-40% deposits

Looking for week at Animal Kingdom Lodge beginning of Feb 2020. Flexible on dates first two weeks. Two adults and one infant.

Hi Holly, Looks like this is your first post and thus unable to PM. I can definitely help you with this reservation. With booking unavailable until March I do have a 10% holding Deposit (non-refundable) in which I will hold the points for reservations. Under the small chance (I have never had a problem booking) I am unable to get your dates your deposit if refunded

Hi there, is there any availability for studio at VGF Dec 11th thru 15th?

Do you have to wait until the 11th of Jan to check?

Last edited:
373 points available for rent at Villas at Grand Floridian @ $17/pt
233 points available for rent at Animal Kingdom Villas @ $16/pt

Can be used for booking reservations for arrival after September 1, 2019 through checkout August 31, 2012. Can book at VGF and AKV 11 months in advance and all other DVC resorts 7 month in advance. Cannot Transfer

Holiday bookings are extremely difficult at the moment and have come to find that dates have been booked 10 seconds in at the 11 month window at times. Will diligently work to book right at the 8am mark to help get reservation and will walk reservation to give best chance available. Difficulty of getting reservation is reason for the added point charge. VGF Standard Studios and AKV Value/Concierge Studios have a very low inventory so need at least 11 months and 1 week notice to book these reservations.

If you are interested, please send a PM. Include check-in/out dates, preferred resorts and room types (studio, 1 bedroom; list 1st, 2nd, 3rd preference).

Experienced renter with references. Will help with Disney Dinning Plan and Disney Magical Express.

Once I check availability, I will contact you back to get the information for the reservation.

I'm trying to figure out the date I want you to check (would need to cancel a reservation I made somewhere else) but did you realize you said available after September 1, 2019 through checkout August 31,2012? (2012)
Presume you meant 2020. :)

I am interested in Beach Club Deluxe Studio Sept. 18-21 (3 nights), 2019. Or AKL Savanna View Studio for same period. Thanks.

This might be late notice but is there anything available for Dec 9-13 for a value studio at AKL?

Hi, there. Jist checking back in. I’m sorry I can’t PM. How can we proceed to give you deposit l?

Last edited:
Looks like you are only at 8 posts and thus unable to PM. I can definitely help you with this reservation. With booking unavailable until 2/26 I do have a 10% holding Deposit (non-refundable) in which I will hold the points for reservations. Under the small chance (I have never had a problem booking) I am unable to get your dates your deposit if refunded
Okay that sounds great, thanks!

Hello looking to travel from 11/18-11/23 in VGF studio. Do you have available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter