vGF resale prices

What is the top speed of the scooters?

I want to say it was 6 mph - my inlaws used them... you could never go that speed inside the parks - but I could definitely see it being nice on a relatively empty walkway.

4ish for the extra quarter mile. ;) Back when I lived in NYC it definitely would have been 3 - lol. I should start running again!
The way I read it, I thought you were saying you would take 4 minutes to walk a mile. I was about to ask to see your Olympic medals!
Most people that I know, hear anything above > 0.5 mile, and their eyes rolled, and are like no way I am doing that!!! I am not saying there aren't plenty of people that rather walk than wait for transport, but I would think that would be the minority, not majority.
Happily a member of the minority. I live in a city and don't own a car, just the other day my phone logged me at 17,000+ steps for the day. That's higher than average, but average is usually over 10,000.
I do agree that the distance from VGF to MK is totally doable and we do the walk from BWV to HS often, which I believe is comparable. I get that it won't be for everyone, but I am super glad that we're going to have the option to walk from VGF.
Same here! We walk to Poly all the time. And we have walked from the Dolphin to HS many times. I figure it offsets the calories from one Dole Whip or Mickey bar.

Anyone who has had a monorail nightmare story, will truly appreciate the new walkway. Waiting to get “Home” for over an hour at the monorail station with a packed crowd, will make that walkway look like the yellow brick road to any parent with a overtired child. My wife and I can do about a 15-13 minute mile walking, which comes to 4 mph roughly.

You walk an 8 minute mile? Dang. It would take me probably 4ish minutes. Still not huge - but not quite 2 mins. :P
Cmon people how fast do you people walk when you show up at MK and have a fast pass for 7 Dwarfs Mine Train and the park is packed. Just need a little pep in your step. Yes I know it will take a few more minutes to walk from VGF to MK then BLT. I wonder if they will set up a security check point like BLT.

Cmon people how fast do you people walk when you show up at MK and have a fast pass for 7 Dwarfs Mine Train and the park is packed. Just need a little pep in your step. Yes I know it will take a few more minutes to walk from VGF to MK then BLT. I wonder if they will set up a security check point like BLT.
I am thinking more like the IG entrance to Soarin' at rope drop. Gotta beat the wave of folks coming from the main gate at EPCOT. NO RUNNING.

Anyone who has had a monorail nightmare story, will truly appreciate the new walkway. Waiting to get “Home” for over an hour at the monorail station with a packed crowd, will make that walkway look like the yellow brick road to any parent with a overtired child. My wife and I can do about a 15-13 minute mile walking, which comes to 4 mph roughly.

Especially right after HEA lets out. This will be so awesome if the weather is pleasant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter