VGF Resort Studio Lagoon View

Princess Merida

DIS Veteran
Hello! I have been looking at the touring plans room finder and most rooms seem to have a great view. I usually put in a room request, but I'm thinking of not doing so this time. Are there any rooms to avoid in this category? Do they all have balconies? How is the ground floor if any of you have stayed? I wanted to be on a higher floor at first, but it seems like not needing an elevator would make the ground floor not so bad and the views look good in pictures. Also, if anyone has been on the end of the building near where the theme park view rooms are, can you see the MK?Thanks!

We stayed lagoon view for 7 nights 3 weeks ago and our view was spectacular, we were in room 9417 dead centre of BPK! We moved here from 5 days in a 1 bed villa at AKL Jambo house which we absolutely loved but I must say the view from our home resort topped everything.

Attachments

• IMG_1425.jpeg
    IMG_1425.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1426.jpeg
    IMG_1426.jpeg
    39.9 KB · Views: 26
Hello! Was room 9417 an accessible room? I am trying to figure out best rooms and do not need or want an accessible room. Thank you!

I believe there are a couple of rooms with no balcony. I think there is around 5-7 rooms, some standard view some lagoon view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter