Via Napoli in Epcot... Good food or no?

I've had good food there, but the service has always been kind of horrendous compared to other restaurants. I don't know if it's just because I'm usually in a small party and using TiW or what, but I've given up on Via Napoli.

Now I just get pizza at the window and eat in the square.

The pizza I had last June was incredible. Service was somewhat slow but I didn’t mind, the restaurant was pretty busy and everything we ate/drank was very tasty!

I've only had the pizza there and it was good. If you've never had wood fired pizza you have to try it.

It's the best pizza I've ever had. Never had a bad meal there, and I'd say we've eaten there 20-25 times. Service has always been great as well.

We enjoy dinner a lot we will be going back next trip. Our service has always been warm, friendly and timely. We are a party of 3 adults using TIW too.
@Axel this is the second thread today where you have had service issues. I wonder if you just have bad luck or what.

Only had Pizza (that i can remember) and its the best i ever had, never had a bad one.. its a must ADR for us.. everytime!

Another who is a pizza addict and always visits on our trips. Our service has ranged from excellent to good, but I know it can be variable given others' reports. I hear it's similar to Euro-indifference ;) but I haven't had the pleasure of traveling there, yet! The waiting area is often jammed and it's hard to hear your name called. I wish they'd switch to buzzers so we can wait in the piazza. It can be loud in the interior, though I believe that the room to the right as you enter is not quite as noisy.
The restaurant serves Neapolitan style. The pizza window serves what looks like Sicilian style. Very different crust. http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2018/...nter-service-window-now-open-in-epcots-italy/

Can be, but very, very inconsistent.
I totally disagree. In my experience, every time i've eaten there its always been fanstic for both pasta and pizza dishes. YUM!

I've had good food there, but the service has always been kind of horrendous compared to other restaurants. I don't know if it's just because I'm usually in a small party and using TiW or what, but I've given up on Via Napoli.

Now I just get pizza at the window and eat in the square.
The servers i've had were usually always friendly. Only complaint for me is that sometimes i'd wait FOREVER for the food. Its not the servers fault though.

And FYI about the pizza window, i just wanted to note (for those that might not be aware) that the pizza window is NOT the same pizza that is served inside Via Napoli. Also, its open seasonally only.

We go to Via every single trip (at least 3 times a year) and love it. DH loves it so much that last year he made us go 2 nights in a row. I think we like it because the pizza is different from what we're used to. Love ours but also love Neapolitan style. Also adore the Zeppoli do-it-yourself dipped in chocolate and whipped cream. What's not to love?
The servers are usually very nice. Usually young but excellent (our experience).

Best pizza available around WDW. Beautiful char at the bottom ( noo it's not burnt, LOL) and pretty good fresh ingredients used to make it. Taste nothing like Olive Garden, thank goodness. Does a nice job with the various appetizers and main courses we've had as well. The meatballs with spaghetti are quite tender (I despise leaden meatballs) and the pasta is not overcooked. The man likes the lasagna Bolognese, I find the arancina can make a great meal and tastes nothing like what you'd find at the average street fair which is a good thing. Wish they still had the fritto miso on the menu but it seems the dish migrated over to Tutto Gusto in a slightly different form. This is one of the few Disney park restaurants where they don't douse all of their desserts with excessive amts of sugar and unseen in nature colours. Love the "ugly sundae" and won't share. The service is ever changing and ever laughable. Peeved me the first time I went but I now know to take it as part of it's "charm".

Last edited:
Always get the pizza. Always good. My husband did get the chicken parmigiana once. Portion size was big & could easily feed two. That was also good. There are 3 of us. The last time we were there in March we ordered a large pizza, a salad which served us all & 3 drinks. It was $40.

We ate there a few days ago. Everything was spot on....seated quickly, lovely waitress, served quickly, delicious pizza. We ordered one of the mezzo metro size pizzas and one individual size and they fed five adults very nicely while not breaking the bank! We paid out of pocket as it didn’t really seem like a good use of our DxDp credits.

You will always find varying reviews of any restaurant. My family has eaten there twice and won't be going back. We did not like the pizza at all. We went twice because we were going with others who wanted to try it. The service was okay and our food came out in a timely manner.

FTR, it's one of less than a handful of restaurants reviewed in the Unofficial Guide that scored 100%. Maybe even the only one.

GREAT pizza, though our server was sooooooo slow (but VERY handsome!). we were on like the back porch area, not in the main dining room, so maybe that's why. But super yummy. I would definitely go again, but there are so many other places I want to try this next trip in November, but it's definitely a backup if we change our minds!

We ate there once got Pizza and a Chicken Parmigiana entree, was very good..... The Pizza there is very good

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter