Via Napoli Pizza

I'd say 4. But it depends on how big of eaters they are. BTW we loved Via Napoli our last trip. I think it will be a must do from now on!

My parents and I share a large and usually have a couple slices left over, so you should be good. Also, just in case you don't know, you can split the pizza in half with different toppings on each side if you want! We love being able to have different options to try.

What size would you recommend for one adult and a 8 and 5 year old girls that don't eat a ton?

We will prob also order an app and dessert

What size would you recommend for one adult and a 8 and 5 year old girls that don't eat a ton?

We will prob also order an app and dessert
I would go with the individual size if it were me. 2 slices for the adult and a slice each for the kids should be plenty.

An insulated sleeve placed inside a backpack is great for leftovers. We have two about the size of a 10 by 13 envelope. We have a large baggie in each and put our leftovers in and take them with us. (We like to save room to split a dessert.) We usually eat one meal a day and snack or eat leftovers the other meal. We bought the sleeves on Amazon as well as the very flat frozen blue ice things that go inside. You can carry water bottles in these too. (I read reviews and bought the highest rated sleeves. I just looked and they have no brand name on them in case you were interested. I know they cost $14.00. They work great.)

An insulated sleeve placed inside a backpack is great for leftovers. We have two about the size of a 10 by 13 envelope. We have a large baggie in each and put our leftovers in and take them with us. (We like to save room to split a dessert.) We usually eat one meal a day and snack or eat leftovers the other meal. We bought the sleeves on Amazon as well as the very flat frozen blue ice things that go inside. You can carry water bottles in these too. (I read reviews and bought the highest rated sleeves. I just looked and they have no brand name on them in case you were interested. I know they cost $14.00. They work great.)
Yes that sounds great - we usually have left overs for later. It would be great to have a way to keep them.

we must be pigs LOL, for our 4 adults, we finish off a Mezzo Metro size.

I will admit to polishing off a large pizza between myself and one other adult.

But if you are also ordering apps and desserts, one large is plenty for 4 people.

Do you have a link to these? I tried to find them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter