Via Napoli Reservations

flexoidar

Mouseketeer
I am looking up possible times for an ADR for Via Napoli, and all days are blocked out and indicate no availability. Literally every day from now through March shows no times available. Is this just a glitch in the reservation system, or is something going on with Via Napoli?

Definitely must have been a glitch. I have one booked for next week and just picked a random day just now and two options for dinner came up. I think you are good to go!

I am looking up possible times for an ADR for Via Napoli, and all days are blocked out and indicate no availability. Literally every day from now through March shows no times available. Is this just a glitch in the reservation system, or is something going on with Via Napoli?

I had the same issue this morning with no availability at all for Via Napoli.

Edited: Saw the September date, but not the year.

I too couldn't find any availability for Via Napoli, starting on the 29th and continuing for the week. I'm assuming they just haven't loaded the reservations yet?

I too couldn't find any availability for Via Napoli, starting on the 29th and continuing for the week. I'm assuming they just haven't loaded the reservations yet?
I hope so. It’s our Epcot go-to, and there continues to be no availability at any point in our trip. Which is just weird.

Be sure to check the menu - at least for now - it’s quite limited - we had to drop it for our Oct trip because they’re not offering pepperoni pizza.

Be sure to check the menu - at least for now - it’s quite limited - we had to drop it for our Oct trip because they’re not offering pepperoni pizza.
Really? We had pepperoni pizza there in late July. Bummer if they changed the menu since then.

Has anyone else been able to make an end of November/beginning of December reservation?

It’s not on the menu - maybe it’s an oversight?
Honestly, I don't remember looking for it on the menu. We just ordered it and they made it. It was our server's first day as she had been reassigned there from a different position in a different park. Maybe she didn't know it wasn't on the menu and the kitchen made it? :confused3

Same problem here for 12/2 - 12/9. nothing available. I spoke to Disney Dining and they said to keep checking. Standard ”I don’t know” answer.

Just scored a 7:40 reservation on 12/1. I searched for dinner possibilities at Epcot on that day, Via Napoli listed a 7:40 reservation so I clicked on the restaurant, and there was no availability. Went back to the search page, clicked directly on 7:40, and had no trouble doing it that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter