Via Napoli

You probably caught them on an off night.

Problem is, they have a lot of off nights.

Most inconsistent restaurant on property, IMO.

I agree. It is either really good, or not good at all. It is not on my ADR wish list any longer, however if one of my crew wants to go, I book it. I never complain though if we decide one ADR needs to go and this one is the one.

I will say that if you go there with a large loudish family, (mine) it is a good choice. That place is so darn noisy no one notices that my family is part of the problem.

I'm from New Jersey and it is well-known that we have a very large Italian population in NJ. That said, I found Via Napoli's pizza to be just average. I can get better pizza from ten mom and pop shops within a five minute drive of my home. Add the fact that the service was also just OK and the restaurant is very noisy, and it's off my list for future visits. Now Tutto Italia... that's another story.

I agree with others here. Not a big fan. We gave it a second try because we usually do that for a restaurant in case it was an off night, but we call agreed it's off our list. Yes it is very noisy and the service is just ok.
Just my opinion

We went once and we both enjoyed our meals. I had the white pizza and DH had the lasagna. I didn't like that our food came out at different times. The waiter said it was because they came from different kitchens. I think they should work on that as it was at least a 10 minute difference. It made no sense to me since lasagna is not made to order. It was also really loud in there. I'd go again if we are both ordering pizza or neither of us were having pizza and sit outside if it's available.

There's Chicago-style (deep dish), Cleveland-style (normal), NY (thin crust but sturdier) and Neapolitan (thin and less sturdy). We love Via Napoli pizza. Fine line between soggy and floppy, wet and saucy. Definitely meant to be folded NY style or use knife/fork.

I have only eaten there once, this past summer, and thought our pizza was divine!

Our son who has had a dairy allergy his whole life by can now eat cooked cheese and despises pizza made with dairy cheese said he would eat it again!

I am also from CT, home of the New Haven style pizza....drool.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!