Vibe - Haunted Mansion Family Portraits?

SmileEar2Ear

Mouseketeer
I was looking through current Navigators and it shows Haunted Mansion Family Portrait as an activity one night in Vibe. It doesn't indicate it is an Open House time, but it says Family Portrait. Has anyone done this? Haunted Mansion is our absolute favorite family ride and we already have the aging photos of all of us from Momento Mori. Is this similar? Would 2 adults be able to go in for a portrait? We will be traveling without our kids this trip.

I don't know the specifics of that activity, but if it's not offered during Open House times, adults will not be allowed to participate.

Enjoy your cruise!

I was looking through current Navigators and it shows Haunted Mansion Family Portrait as an activity one night in Vibe. It doesn't indicate it is an Open House time, but it says Family Portrait. Has anyone done this? Haunted Mansion is our absolute favorite family ride and we already have the aging photos of all of us from Momento Mori. Is this similar? Would 2 adults be able to go in for a portrait? We will be traveling without our kids this trip.
Sort of Off Topic - But there was a recent announcement that there will be a Photopass photo taken at the end of the Haunted Mansion ride.

https://www.wdwmagic.com/attraction...de-photopass-comes-to-the-haunted-mansion.htm

I don't know the specifics of that activity, but if it's not offered during Open House times, adults will not be allowed to participate.

Enjoy your cruise!

I thought that might be the case, but then I wasn't sure why they would call it "Family Portrait"? I've tried googling everything and can't find any info on it??? The description does say "teens" will get transformed, so maybe we are out of luck. Just thought it was an odd choice on an April cruise, but maybe it was due to the new ride photo being released at WDW.

They offered it on our Magic cruise last August, but DD14 didn't make it to it, so I can't say what it's like. Definitely teens only though. I assume it's done in the style of a family portrait vs. being a portrait of your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter