Victoria and Albert's dinner jacket

Dingdingding

Mouseketeer
I really want to surprise my girlfriend with a dinner at Victoria and Albert's, but I saw that a dinner jacket is required. It will be really hard to bring a dinner jacket as I understand it to be (English isn't my first language) with us in our luggage. I was planning to bring something like this but in light grey, am I correct in the understanding that this won't be allowed?
LoxeyKx.jpg

If that's the case: Should I put the idea of going to V&A out of my head or is there some way to rent a dinner jacket or something like that?

I really want to surprise my girlfriend with a dinner at Victoria and Albert's, but I saw that a dinner jacket is required. It will be really hard to bring a dinner jacket as I understand it to be (English isn't my first language) with us in our luggage. I was planning to bring something like this but in light grey, am I correct in the understanding that this won't be allowed?
LoxeyKx.jpg

If that's the case: Should I put the idea of going to V&A out of my head or is there some way to rent a dinner jacket or something like that?

You'd be fine with that jacket, but they also offer loaners if you didn't want to pack yours.

As others have said, what you showed would be fine. They also have jackets there for people who come in without a jacket.
If you can afford it, don't miss it. it is that good!
We have taken both of our kids there and it remains as the best meal either has ever had including the Disney Cruises.

If you're surprising her, are you packing something nice for her to wear too? There is a dress code for women as well.

If you're surprising her, are you packing something nice for her to wear too? There is a dress code for women as well.

or you can take her to springs two hours before and surprise her with a shopping spree to boot. But, you had better be prepared to have a late night if you do this! pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter