Victoria and alberts

Texascyclone

Earning My Ears
Taking 12 year old to victoria and alberts and was wondering what to pack for her to wear. Was thinking a nice dress, tights and a 2 and a half inch heel.

Taking 12 year old to victoria and alberts and was wondering what to pack for her to wear. Was thinking a nice dress, tights and a 2 and a half inch heel.
The only thing I'd change are the shoes. There is always lots of walking at Disney. I'd go with something comfortable with just a small heel.
Wishing you all a lovely dinner!

Does she normally wear heels? Where are you staying and how are you getting to the grand? If you/she is walking, I highly don’t recommend her wearing 2 1/2 inch heels. Not only will they be uncomfortable to walk in, she could have a spill and hurt herself and put a damper on the night.
If you are staying at the GF and she just has to take the elevator down stairs and she has some experience walking in heels go for it.

Took DGD last Thanksgiving. She wore a Lily Pulitzer sundress and her normal height flat sandals. She had just turned 13 when we went.

How exciting! Sounds like the perfect outfit for her. It’s an amazing dinner, she will remember this night forever 💗

Tights are not required, totally up to you. Bare legs are acceptable

Do consider Uber/lyft or valet parking if driving yourself. No need to get extra hot/sweaty getting there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!