VIDEO: Comparing Disney Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean, and Celebrity | 01/22/18

Just watched this. Very interesting. We've done DCL & RCL quite a bit. Looking forward to trying out Celebrity!!!

I have not been on a cruise before and am looking for my first cruise in 2019! I found this episode especially interesting.

It does appear that DCL would probably not be within my budget, but Royal Caribbean and Celebrity sound just as good!

As a question for experienced cruisers, is Celebrity more of a party/ adult cruise line? That is fine for me, however some I would be traveling with no longer drink alcohol, so it seems a lot of the fun of a Celebrity cruise may be lost.

Also, I live right outside of Philadelphia. Any major advantages/disadvantageous to sailing out of Baltimore versus NY?

Great video. Never even considered Celebrity but it seems like a good line too.

Spencer Wright...I think you are thinking of Carnival? Didn't think Celebrity was a 'party' cruise but I could be wrong as never been.

I have not been on a cruise before and am looking for my first cruise in 2019! I found this episode especially interesting.

It does appear that DCL would probably not be within my budget, but Royal Caribbean and Celebrity sound just as good!

As a question for experienced cruisers, is Celebrity more of a party/ adult cruise line? That is fine for me, however some I would be traveling with no longer drink alcohol, so it seems a lot of the fun of a Celebrity cruise may be lost.

Also, I live right outside of Philadelphia. Any major advantages/disadvantageous to sailing out of Baltimore versus NY?

Celebrity is not a "party cruise" line. It's definitely more sophisticated than that. The party cruises are typically short (3/4-night) sailings on Carnival and RCCL.

Celebrity is not a "party cruise" line. It's definitely more sophisticated than that. The party cruises are typically short (3/4-night) sailings on Carnival and RCCL.

I appreciate the information. I did some research and found that is correct! Perhaps Carnival does not quite fit what myself and my family are looking for.

I've actually been eyeing the Carnival Vista for a while, but that does 7 day cruises and so it probably avoids the "party" atmosphere that many of us are trying to avoid (Party boats are definitely on my Murtagh List).

I've actually been eyeing the Carnival Vista for a while, but that does 7 day cruises and so it probably avoids the "party" atmosphere that many of us are trying to avoid (Party boats are definitely on my Murtagh List).
Vista is really great for kids. Mine say it is their favorite ship.

Good video. :thanks: We cruised with RCI last year out of the UK. The Eastcoast Boys were on our cruise and were fantastic, in fact i could have watched them every single night.

This year we are cruising with Princess for the first time, after watching this video i will look at Celebrity :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter