VIDEO: Comparing the DCL Disney Fantasy to the RCCL Harmony of the Seas | 02/24/20

I’m on my first and LAST Royal Caribbean cruise right now on the Harmony. It’s like amateur hour on this thing. I don’t understand why anyone would actually want to cruise with these folks …. Horrible product…

I’m on my first and LAST Royal Caribbean cruise right now on the Harmony. It’s like amateur hour on this thing. I don’t understand why anyone would actually want to cruise with these folks …. Horrible product…
Can you be a bit more specific? What is it you dislike?

Well, basically I wonder what you based your opinion on. I've sailed extensively on DCL and RCL. I've never found RCL to be a horrible product.
Where to start, long lines, clueless crew members, meh food, overcrowded venues, adults spaces full of children …. it’s a horrible product IMO. So my opinion is based on my experience, like most opinions. ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter