VIDEO: Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast: Staying at a Disney Resort Under Construction

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
In this episode of the Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast, Tracey Heinrichs shares her recent experience staying at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort and gives listeners a good idea of what it would be like to stay at a Disney hotel when it is undergoing construction!

Enjoy the show!

Just finished watching it. Was informative, but also extremely funny. VERY much enjoyed! :)

I watch most of the Dreams shows and found this one as one of the best. We stayed at CBR last year before the construction began and swore it off in the future based on the bad transportation. Tracey's tales from this stay were laugh-out-loud funny.

Surprised they didn't have Kathy join for this show to lend her CBR knowledge/expertise. There were a few instances where it would have come in handy.

I did love how Tracey could role with the punches

John: So there was no hot water, they took your bed away half way through your stay, stored construction material in your room, and you and your husband had to share one hard hat

Tracey: yes, that's correct

John: Would you stay there again?

Tracey: Absolutely

LOL! Yes - Tracey and her humor, and that laugh, is a treat. And the chemistry of the 3 of them together is just hilarious!!

Finally got around to watching this. Tracey was such a sport to put up with then inconveniences. I'm not sure I would have been so kind, but maybe the compensation made it worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter