Video Idea - Disney Jobs for Retirees

Driving the van for DVC sales would be easy.
Working in a gift shop at the resorts. Indoor work will keep you out of the humidity and stormy weather.
I've spoken with retirees who own DVC and work at Disney part time. They go to the parks and use their DVC even though they live in Orlando.

Reservations is also a good job. I worked in cruise reservations for the predecessor of DCL. The Big Red Boat. We sold the tickets for a Disney/cruise package similar to what they have to offer. it was fun. I wouldn't mind part time if I lived close to the parks.

Back in the late 80s to early 90s, my grandma worked wardrobe at Studios. They worked with her on her hours so she didn't screw up her social security payments. She loved working there.

As long as you're looking at it as a way to supplement your retirement income and not be the main source of income.

I think that's the idea, just work two or three shifts a week so you get some money and your gate pass.

I wanna drive the boats from HS to Epcot. I could ride those all day as a guest at the parks. Depending on the economy, Im roughly 5-7 years away from trying to fulfill that dream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!