• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

View from Marina Tower DLH - ?

lworts

Earning My Ears
I have requested the Marina Tower and am wondering if anyone who has stayed there can describe what kind of views you get from there. (I know we might not get our request,, but I called DLH and offered to pay for an upgrade but since I didnt book through them direct I couldnt. I could call my agent and try again, but I am wondering if it is worth it or am I being too picky! TIA

We stayed in the Marina tower in July. At first, I was disappointed when I looked outside and saw the entrance and parking lot. But that night we discovered that we could see the fireworks from our window! We didn't spend much time in our room anyway, so the daytime view really didn't matter to us, the fireworks were magical on the nights we were in the park to watch. :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter