View from the Top

KaterBell

I've been Pugged!
Did anyone else see this? Was it just me, or did you think you were at a different movie than what was advertised on TV?

We felt kind of misled by the ads, it made it sound like a slapstick-type comedy, not a "coming of age" type movie, where I wondered why Gwyneth picked up the role. Very strange.

I haven't seen it but the ads look like slapstick comedy to me as well. That is what we thought it was. Especially since Mike Myers is in it. That is odd to hear it is a coming of age story. Interesting!

haven't seen it, but watching the trailers I wondered why Gwyneth chose the role too. I was thinking it was a comedy, something she's only done one other time I think (the movie with Jack Black where she's "fat"). View from the Top has a deeper storyline?

My 13 DD and I saw View from the Top today. It was ok, nothing great. I got a bit tired of the Mike Myers role. Also I thought Candice Bergen played the same role she did in Miss Congeniality only she was nice this time. She just seemed to be full of life lesson advice. I did like the clothes tho in the movie-pretty outrageous.

My advice-wait for it to come out in video.

I'm not sure where the filming of this movie came in on Gwyneth's schedule. It was actually completed prior to 9/11/2001 but they held it because of it being an "airplane comedy". They decide it was okay to release it now. Sounds like there isn't that much "comedy" to it. ;)

My son went to see it the other night and he wasn't so thrilled with it so I think I am going to pass on it. Not worth my money or my time.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter