• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

View of the lightshows?

the4moores

Mouseketeer
Planning a trip to FW in September/October and looking on the maps it looks like you would be able to see the Fireworks/Lightshow from the campgrounds. Just wondering because I think that would add to the experience of being there.

You can view the Electrical Water Pageant and see the MK fireworks from the beach area of FW. One evening we were on the hayride at the time of the fireworks and the driver took the wagon back swamp trail to the beach area so we could watch the fireworks. It was very a memorable part of our trip.
PP

There are so many trees within the campground, that you can't get a good view of the fireworks from the campsits. But, the view from the beach is wonderful!!

Thanks for the info. I'm very excited. Fireworks, the beach and the magic of WDW ... What more could you ask for.

Blanket - $20.00
Cheese & Crackers - $5.00
Bottle of Champange - $50.00
Watching the MK fireworks on the beach of FW - Priceless.....

Try it you'll love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter