viewing HEA after leaving BOG

Kristin0713

Mouseketeer
This is for November. BOG reservation is at 6:05, I'm guessing we will be there until around 8. HEA is scheduled for 9. We would like to try to view HEA on our way out of the park if it is not complete madness. This is the only non-party night of our stay so I know it's completely possible that it will be mayhem. What's our best route for finding a good viewing location? I'm not expecting to get a rock star spot, but good enough to enjoy it and not "stuck" in a location where we can't see AND can't exit the park.

This is for November. BOG reservation is at 6:05, I'm guessing we will be there until around 8. HEA is scheduled for 9. We would like to try to view HEA on our way out of the park if it is not complete madness. This is the only non-party night of our stay so I know it's completely possible that it will be mayhem. What's our best route for finding a good viewing location? I'm not expecting to get a rock star spot, but good enough to enjoy it and not "stuck" in a location where we can't see AND can't exit the park.

If you're trying to position yourself for a quick getaway, I'd say Main Street towards Town Square. Maybe the train platform if open (sometimes used for reserved viewing or events).

If you're trying to position yourself for a quick getaway, I'd say Main Street towards Town Square. Maybe the train platform if open (sometimes used for reserved viewing or events).

Thanks! Is that close enough to view it? I'm also trying to plan a good route to make our way down there. Through Liberty Square maybe? I don't know what they close off and how they direct people.

Thanks! Is that close enough to view it? I'm also trying to plan a good route to make our way down there. Through Liberty Square maybe? I don't know what they close off and how they direct people.

It's not a great spot to really see the projection part of the show as the castle is kind of far. I mean, it's ok... not great. Not like being in the Hub with a crystal clear view. But the view of the fireworks is reasonable in my opinion.

Despite the crowds, before HEA CMs (usually) do a good job of always keeping ingress/egress paths clear from the Hub down Main Street. Lots of sidewalk taped paths, CMs with light wands keeping things clear, etc.

Still might have to do some dodging and weaving, but generally speaking it's not all 'that' bad trying to make your way out. If I were going from BOG to Main Street, I'd probably take Liberty Square and head out the "right" sidewalk (the Emporium side).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter