Viewing of parades - ???

jonesboro

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know anything about viewing the parades from a particular viewing spot with the DreamMaker package?

All I know is

2003 VIP Viewing of Fantasy in the Sky, Illuminations, and Mickey's Jammin'
Jungle Parade Advance Reservations may be made within 45 days of arrival.
2003 VIP Viewing of Fantasy in the Sky, Illuminations, and Mickey's Jammin'
Jungle Parade *** SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY - Advance Reservations Required at
(407) WDW-TOUR within 45 days of arrival.

If anyone has done this before, please let me know. I would like more info also.

Thanks for the responses... I will just wait until we get there I guess and maybe someone there can tell us what we need to do.

If I were you, I would call or e-mail guest services. I think if you wait until you are there, it might be too late.

Originally posted by jonesboro
Thanks for the responses... I will just wait until we get there I guess and maybe someone there can tell us what we need to do.

If you wait until you get there it may be late. You have to book the viewing 45 days in advance. When you get your package documents in the mail, they will include vouchers for the parade. When you get to the viewing spot, a CM will be there with a list of names. You give the CM your voucher and he/she lets into the area. I believe you have to call 407-WDW-PLAY to book.

This is the way it was explained to me last year when I booked the Discovery Magic Package for Christmas 2002. Sadly I had to cancel so I don't have first hand info.

Thanks everyone... we are picking our dates now. I just wish I could find out what the viewing area was. No one has been able to tell us. Oh well.. I guess we will find out in Feb. But.. if anyone knows what the viewing area is like.. or how early to we need to get to the viewing spot.

Thanks again....º0º

Well now isn't that interesting. This is the first I've heard of this being included in the packages with Disney! Perhaps they should mention that as a "perk" when checking out packages at resorts on their website. Might make people (like myself) a little more inclined to plan vacations with packages!!! :)

I've just been trying to call to get VIP seating for FITS for 2/8. The number is 1-407-WDW-TOUR. The first girl I got asked for my reservation #, I didn't have it handy; she said my name wasn't in the computer (slight panic attack, realized later it's booked under FI's name) so that didn't work. Reservation # in hand I called back only to be told that you can book Illuminations and AK parade now, but must wait until 10 days prior for FITS. Now the first girl said nothing about the 10 day thing, and she knew when we were going and that we wanted FITS. So I called our travel agent and handed it over to her. Will let you know when we get them and how it works.

Okay, here's what I found out... We used a code from Mousesavers for the package and apparently this means we aren't allowed get the vouchers for the fireworks seating. :rolleyes: Oh, well, I'd rather save a couple hundred $ than have fireworks seating...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter