**Villains After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

How soon before we get refunded for the June dates?

My tickets for June 5 VAH were still there, but we had already cancelled the rest of our vacation. I called today because I didn't know where the original gift certificate was I used to buy the tickets, and wasn't sure how this would work. They sent me a refund by email (Disney e-gift certificate) within a few minutes.

The cast member didn't mention if it was officially canceled--just said they would "process the refund" when I said I had canceled the trip.

Saw this today. .thinking of doing after hours long weekend trip since I find it difficult to plan with so much uncertainty. Maybe this is good news since it is different than what was posted earlier in thread?

Saw this today. .thinking of doing after hours long weekend trip since I find it difficult to plan with so much uncertainty. Maybe this is good news since it is different than what was posted earlier in thread?
If you go and try to buy tickets it only has the July dates open though, so that's not promising at all unless they're just trying to cap attendance at the June events. Who even knows at this point.

So now I wonder how long it'll take for the money for my July 10 VAH to get back on my card, guess I just won't pay off that amount for now. Sad, but oh well, maybe VAH will be back next year.

I’m sad, I really wanted to do VAH. :( But even my July 10th tickets won’t happen now. Hopefully they do it next year!

I’m sad, I really wanted to do VAH. :( But even my July 10th tickets won’t happen now. Hopefully they do it next year!
We have two short trips to WDW planned - one for 2 night before a (hopeful) cruise on the Fantasy in April - and then one for my birthday week in May. I would LOVE to do a VAH on my birthday! They looked like so much fun. I was debating about booking it for our July 7 - 13 trip this summer, so hopefully we will get to do it next year.

So, those of you with VAH tickets, are you calling to get the refund or just waiting? Mine is July 10th but I'd love that refund now haha.

I'm just waiting for the official cancellation from Disney. On the SLIM chance they still do it as one of the "soft opening" tactics they mentioned on the presentation call yesterday, I want to be able to go! :-)

We canceled. The first person I spoke to refused to give us a refund at this point, then we spoke to someone else and they did.

My tickets are no longer showing for 7/10 but I haven't got an email yet. I wish they would be a bit more uniform with this process.

Also, we had tickets for the 7/11 H20 party at Typhoon Lagoon and they are no longer showing either. I know there have been lots of water park questions on other threads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter