Villains after hours?

bigmac5

DIS Veteran
Now that after hour events are coming back, has anyone heard anything about them bringing back the Villains after hours event. We had planned on doing that before Covid.

How do AH events compare to Extended Evening Hours? We're planning a trip now and trying to decide if it's better to pay Moderate prices and buy an AH ticket or pay for Deluxe and use EEH. A villains AH may tip the scale. :)

I haven't heard anything about it, but I hope they do. Our Villains After Hours was our favorite thing we've ever done at WDW. (Well, tied with going to MNSSHP on Halloween night.)

I agree - it was one of the best events I've been too and it coupled with one of my best, most memorable days on property. I wish they would bring it back. The stage show was incredible!

How do AH events compare to Extended Evening Hours? We're planning a trip now and trying to decide if it's better to pay Moderate prices and buy an AH ticket or pay for Deluxe and use EEH. A villains AH may tip the scale. :)
I haven’t done EEH because I usually stay value, or maybe discounted moderate, but I’ve done MK After hours, and it’s amazing!! I’ve got both HS and MK AH tickets for my February trip. You also get free popcorn and bottled drinks with AH events.

I thought the EEH for MK were excellent. Minimal wait times on the lines. It was a wonderful experience. I haven’t done a paid AH event yet though. We are going to a HS one in February so I can let you know then

ETA: the Epcot EEH was ok. Test Track and Frozen were both down during it so everyone went to remi and I didn’t really think it was worth it

I bet a Villians AHs would be slapped packed with guest. Even I would like that, but I would be concerned with attendance levels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter