Villas at Grand Californian availability for Nov

okienick

Mouseketeer
Hello. I own a contract at BRV, and I’m wanting to book Sun-Wed the week before thanksgiving. I’m willing to book pretty much any room up to 2BR if I have to in order to secure something. I know it can be difficult to book at the 7 month window. I’m curious if anyone can share what to expect as far as availability? Will I be able to book something? I figure a studio probably won’t be available. When I looked today the 2BR lockoff already had only partial availability. I’m really hoping for a 2BR so we can host friends but would book what I can. Obviously I will waitlist but really want to be able to secure something. TIA!

I think you should be fine, especially if you are looking at a 2 BR...they typically go last since the points are so much higher. Try to request rooms 6500 or 5500.....the view of DCA is awesome!

I think you have a decent chance on a 1 bedroom right at 8am at 7 months. Right now sept oct and nov have everyday available for 1 bedrooms.

I think you have a decent chance on a 1 bedroom right at 8am at 7 months. Right now sept oct and nov have everyday available for 1 bedrooms.
Good to know. Thank you. I’m trying not to be too anxious about it but I’m going to be so disappointed if we can’t secure something.

I just booked a 2BR this morning for October for the Halloween party. I wanted 1BR, but the availability was scattered days. If you are prepared with points to cover a 2BR, you should be OK. My advice, if you have the points, start looking to book a day or two ahead of what you need and edit the reservation afterwards down to the days you want.

I just booked a 2BR this morning for October for the Halloween party. I wanted 1BR, but the availability was scattered days. If you are prepared with points to cover a 2BR, you should be OK. My advice, if you have the points, start looking to book a day or two ahead of what you need and edit the reservation afterwards down to the days you want.

yeah....that’s my plan. I’ve been checking about weekly and so far it’s open but I’ve only got another month to see. All the fingers crossed!! Thanks for the reply.

yeah....that’s my plan. I’ve been checking about weekly and so far it’s open but I’ve only got another month to see. All the fingers crossed!! Thanks for the reply.

have you considered starting to walk the reservation?

Isn’t it a little early for that? I thought I might try that the week before.

People typically start walking when they find availability. You want 4 nights in a 2 bedroom. Lockoffs are slim pickings because the studios can disappear in front of you so you'll want to try a dedicated instead. If you started walking now, only a VGC owner can get in front of you.

We are going next week and I booked in Dec. Only two of my three nights were available so I grabbed them and planned to move the third night. I waitlisted the third night and it came through about a month later. I would at least try that option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter