Vintage WDW Ticket Media & Memorabilia Pictures

SouvenierTicketsboughtin1981forEpcot.jpg

When walking around in Art of Disney store in Epcot last week I noticed the Ticket Book from the '70s on display but didn't notice the price. It brought back many memories!

Remember the Disney Institute?!

I took a class at the Disney Institute in 1996. We painted animation cells of 101 Dalamations and we went behind the scene's at MGM (back when it was MGM.), had lunch at the ABC Commisary. Then we went back to the Disney Institute for a draw class like they give at the Animation Studios.

OH, I love this thread! This is so cool and brings back a lot of great memories.

Here are my finds:

3885618123_f95dddae5d_o.jpg

3885618347_0a5ff7269a_z.jpg
(my first ticket, I think)

Lets see what I can show you now.....

This is Elliott from Pete's Dragon. It is an original cell actually used in the film production..ENJOY!!

image_77316620031022102921.jpg

DROOLING over this! Elliot is my favorite Disney character and Pete's Dragon is my favorite movie.

DSC00489-1.jpg

DSC00495.jpg

I don't remember when we received this. It was either with my sons as children or my granddaughter which would have been between 2004-2008.

DSC00489-1.jpg

DSC00495.jpg

I don't remember when we received this. It was either with my sons as children or my granddaughter which would have been between 2004-2008.

Monorail co-pilot license is very cool. I got one of those a few years ago.

Just discovered this thread- pretty cool!

Unfortunately, all my "Disney Paper" is on another photo page that is closing, so will be a while before I can get it up again, but I do have this one fairly recent bit when I happened to be visiting World Showcase on their special day.

WDW-ItalyLiberationDay.jpg

:)

Jud, mainly of the POTD Thread.

DSC00495.jpg

Wow... I have a couple of those- and now am wondering did I never even looked at the back side???

First visit ever to MK, back in Jan 73, I saw that monorail and headed right for the front cab! It was not a "thing" at the time, but the pilot said, okay, come on in!

Jud

Ah! Found some!

1995MickeyMoney.jpg

1995WDWticketsJmod.jpg

20061130-Citation.jpg

DQChiTicket1Jmod.jpg

DisneypassJmod.jpg

MonorailPilotsLicenseJmod.jpg

WDW-HunchbackIDJmod.jpg

Now- most of these are self explanatory, but this last one... don't know if they still do it, but for a while in the 90's, Disney would do PR "tours" to promote new movies. Locals would be "hired" (no pay) to be CM's, mainly crowd control, for these events and I was one at Mall 1 in Saugus, Mass, for the Hunchback event. This was my lanyard ID.

Jud

Wow... I have a couple of those- and now am wondering did I never even looked at the back side???

First visit ever to MK, back in Jan 73, I saw that monorail and headed right for the front cab! It was not a "thing" at the time, but the pilot said, okay, come on in!

Jud
Nice story! It was always exciting when you were lucky enough to ride in the front of the monorail.

Ah! Found some!

1995MickeyMoney.jpg

1995WDWticketsJmod.jpg

20061130-Citation.jpg

DQChiTicket1Jmod.jpg

DisneypassJmod.jpg

MonorailPilotsLicenseJmod.jpg

WDW-HunchbackIDJmod.jpg

Now- most of these are self explanatory, but this last one... don't know if they still do it, but for a while in the 90's, Disney would do PR "tours" to promote new movies. Locals would be "hired" (no pay) to be CM's, mainly crowd control, for these events and I was one at Mall 1 in Saugus, Mass, for the Hunchback event. This was my lanyard ID.

Jud

Excellent addtitions to the thread! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter