VIP breakfast, Disney Wonder

I just looked on our reservation for our TA cruise in May on the Magic, its offered several days (12 night cruise) latest I see is 9:45am.
Hope that helps a little bit..........

Forgive me for the Necro, but what is this?
It is a free character breakfast for cruises 7 nts or longer, tickets must be reserved in advance.

From Disney:
Character Breakfast
Feast on fabulous breakfast fare while mingling with some of your favorite Disney and Disney Junior Characters.

Omelets, Mickey waffles and French toast taste better when you add a delicious visit from popular Disney pals! On select cruises of 7 nights or longer, Guests can pose for souvenir pics, collect autographs and spend quality time with Mickey, Minnie and the gang or a host of Disney Junior pals.

Due to the popularity of this event, please note the following:
  • This is a ticketed event; all Guests are required to have a valid ticket reservation to attend. Additional Character appearances that do not require a ticket are available throughout your cruise.
  • To reserve tickets before your cruise begins, visit My Cruise Activities within your advance booking window. When reserving tickets, if a specific time is unavailable, try selecting another time and/or day. In addition to booking online, a limited number of tickets may be available on the first day of your cruise. Please check with Guest Services once on board the ship to determine if there is availability.
  • Guests may attend every ticketed Character event—including Character Breakfasts—once per cruise.
Disney Character appearances may vary each sailing.

Additional Information
  • A Character Breakfast is featured on one morning of select 7-plus night cruises with a minimum of 2 days at sea.
  • The Disney Junior Character Breakfast is presented on 7-plus night cruises departing from U.S. domestic ports with a minimum of 2 days at sea. While appearances may vary per cruise, Jake, Sophia and Doc McStuffins are typically the featured Characters.
  • VIP Characters appear on 7-plus night cruises departing from non-domestic ports (including our Alaskan itineraries) with a minimum of 2 days at sea. Though appearances may vary per cruise, most sailings will include Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto.
  • Character Breakfasts with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto are featured on 14-night transatlantic and Panama Canal cruises.
  • Character Breakfasts are not currently offered on any 2-, 3-, 4-, 5- or 6-night cruises.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!