VIP Guides

On our June tour, Alice and Peter were available. The list I was given was from someone who had never done a tour for their tour in July. I don't think it was completely accurate since I had just done Peter and Alice 2 weeks prior. I don't normally get a list, as we are "frequent" tourers.... As for lunch, don't worry about it. When you are ready for lunch, your guide can call and get tables set up. S/he can hold them and will make sure you have everything you need.
Ditto.
We often dine at Plaza Inn during tours, but try to avoid the lunch or dinner "rush" -- this applies tour or not :laughing:
I generally tip $150-200 a guide. I love our regular guides, they can really make our day.
I usually tip $300
Tips are always graciously accepted, and I have never had a VIP guide attempt to refuse a tip.

Thanks so much for your answers. This board is just great and sooo much help for planning wonderful vacations!

Thanks you to everyone and original poster ... I have been following the thread as I have been on the fence about organising a tour for our trip in Christmas 2019.

Our tour will be october 30.I hardly can wait. I had some questions about rides and Show reservation, which have been answered very quick and helpful by Disney. When we are back I will write a report about our experience.

Our tour will be october 30.I hardly can wait. I had some questions about rides and Show reservation, which have been answered very quick and helpful by Disney. When we are back I will write a report about our experience.
That would be great. Have an awesome trip.

I’ve decided I’m going to try to book a tour for me and DS11 when we go in January. The treat of being pampered and having someone help us get it done will be worth it.

We are going to be in Parks 4 days. Wednesday, January 2-Saturday Jan 5. Staying at GCH. I know it will be busy. My feet are always killing my by day 2 so I’m contemplating doing plaids in our first day (if available). That way we have Thursday, Friday and Saturday to do things again or catch the non tour stuff. Any thoughts? I guess I should think about what days are Mm or...?

I’ve decided I’m going to try to book a tour for me and DS11 when we go in January. The treat of being pampered and having someone help us get it done will be worth it.

We are going to be in Parks 4 days. Wednesday, January 2-Saturday Jan 5. Staying at GCH. I know it will be busy. My feet are always killing my by day 2 so I’m contemplating doing plaids in our first day (if available). That way we have Thursday, Friday and Saturday to do things again or catch the non tour stuff. Any thoughts? I guess I should think about what days are Mm or...?

May also depend on what days entertainment are? That’s a huge benefit for us... after DH cancer battle I can’t deal with trying to get seating for fireworks, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts