VIP Tour SeaWorld Review

N

nw6675

Has anyone done this tour? We just got tickets for November and am sooooo excited!

Review further down

Last edited by a moderator:
https://seaworld.com/orlando/tours/ultimate-vip/?tab=overview

Well, so far so good! I reached out to see how it all works and the guy was SO nice in the tour office. He explained the process, answered my questions, and sent me a survey so they could build my preliminary itinerary. Once it is about a week out they'll finalize it.

The guide *may* ride any rides requested so he put that in my requests since not all will ride. DD is the only one who might want to do the coasters, so it would be nice if the guide would. No big deal if not.

I suspect that SW is going to be the highlight of our 10 night trip to Disney. We love Disney, but have a bit of burnout and needed something different to do for a day!

Our itinerary is set with meet n greets with a dolphin, killer whale, sea lion, and penguin. Special show seating, meals (the underwater shark place and quick service), snacks, and rides. The guide will ride with my daughter. I am excited for this!

So we did the tour. Very fluid in the gaps between meet and greets with animals and the shows.

Parked VIP, first to go through security, and the check in office is right there. Your guide scans you in a back door and you are off.

Highlights

- VIP seating at Dolphin, Orcas, and Sea Lion shows
- We touched/fed sea lions, dolphins, and sting ray. Touched the penguins. Up close to the Orcas.
-Professional pics included at some of the stops, but guide took a million on my phone.
-3 course meal with the sharks was actually decent. Vouchers for quick service meal after tour. We brought home a zillion drinks and snacks that were included.
- Front of line for any ride
- Fast paced and we were beat by the end, but a great day
- Tour guide was nice and knowledgeable

This is a one and done, but we enjoyed it. The park was DEAD so we could have done most on our own, but the animal interaction was really cool.

Thanks for the review! We are going shortly, but this saves me $$$ as I don't think the VIP would be worth it for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter