VIP Tours and Charters ?

hi pete I posted a similar thread a few months ago and got a good reply about VIP tours, I havent posted enough to enable me to post a link so heres the reply i got from "simba one":

We used V.I.P. Tours for our tours and transfers. We ended up using them twice - for our L.A. City Tour & Movie Stars Homes! tour and for our transfer to Six Flags. The travel agent we booked with uses a ticket company called Seligo which uses V.I.P. Tours.

The city tour was fabulous!! We had the best driver EVER... Billy!! He was hilarious and made the day such a blast. We picked up a bus outside our hotel and were then dropped off at the ticket office (where we had to queue for a while to exchange slips for tickets, etc. - that was a bit annoying) on Harbor opposite Disney. Then we got on a coach and were off. It sounds worse than it was really. It was really quick and easy. Some of the drivers looked a bit dry though - maybe just because ours was so hyper?! We had a good tour of the L.A. area for a good few hours (with LOADS of things pointed out - the oldest first ever house built in L.A. which was interesting) with a couple of stops (the Hollywood sign - was a fair way away from it but it was still great - nice to see it from far back as we hiked up into the hills to see it too - and some concert hall which the name of escapes me right now but it had water fountains outside shooting out the floor like at CityWalk and they danced to music apparently - even though no music was playing and you could see City Hall from there too) and then headed to the Farmers Market/The Grove for lunch and shopping. And after we got off the bus was going onto Universal to drop the rest of the group off for an afternoon at the Studios. Then a couple of hours later (we had plenty of time to eat and shop) we got back on the bus and headed back to the hotel. It was a great day. And we had the sofa seats at the back of the bus with the table which gave us a great view of everything either side of us.

The transfer to Six Flags was an experience I'd rather forget though. The journey there was OK but the journey back? Not good. There we went on a coach but coming back we were in a mini-bus and it was cramped and not nice. But that was a transfer and you're after tours so for tours I'd say

let me know if this helps

smurfy :thumbsup2

Thanks Smurfy thats really helps.

We are looking at their tours for Universal, the grand LA tour and the San Diego Zoo tour. They sound pretty good and the LA tour has loads more to see than other tours I've seen.

Thanks again

Pete :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter