VIP, Villains and Vino With Jen and Joe on the Go New TR Link and this TR is COMPLETE!

Our HUGE Disney Haul, EMBARASSING!!😬

Hi everyone! Joe and I have had our haul vlog done for almost 10 weeks now but were hesitant to publish it because we didn't want to be insensitive. We know a lot of you have had to cancel trips (us as well). Now, that DS is in the process of reopening up, we thought everyone would like to see what Disney was offering in their shops before all the closures...I hope you enjoy this and look forward to Disney slowly opening back up like we are. Sooooooo excited!!!! ENJOY!!!

Finally trying to get caught up again while on a little vacation. :)

Gia has a rare blood disorder called Eosinophiliac Syndrome that mirrors the symptoms of Leukemia and at first, had the doctors thinking it was Kawasaki Syndrome from COVID19 (She has been treated on the COVID floor). She has experienced everything from a high temperature, UTI, and double ear infection to swelling, itching, blistering, and bruising of her hands, feet, and back. She has been in an extreme amount of pain and at one point she was being given 18-24 aspirin A DAY. She has had an x-ray, EKG, heart doppler ultrasound, CT Scan without contrast, and a bone marrow test. She has been given a Tylenol drip and oxy.

Soooo happy they have a definitive diagnosis for little Gia! While scary for sure, it sounds like her treatments have already made a difference and she's on the road to healing. So happy they caught it early so things can go more smoothly!

We were placed in the Fantasia section in a preferred room overlooking the Fantasia pool. It was a great location. I know at some point, we stopped in the food court to get a little snack and were disappointed that the bar was closed because the bartender was on break. Really? There's only 1 person tending the bar on a beautiful March afternoon???? Sigh

I've never stayed at any of the All-Stars but would totally be open to just to say I have and see what it's all about. :) But as for this.... just... WHY?! That seems so weird!

Finally trying to get caught up again while on a little vacation. :)
Good for you for finally getting some time off.

Soooo happy they have a definitive diagnosis for little Gia! While scary for sure, it sounds like her treatments have already made a difference and she's on the road to healing. So happy they caught it early so things can go more smoothly!
Thank you. She's doing so much better!

Love the disney haul :love:
Poor Cloe and Dan getting the whole way to the airport only to have to go back home :(
Favourite souvenirs for me are things for the Pandora charms, scarves and kitchenware (tea towels, chopping boards, mickey ice-cube things to name a few). They cheer me up daily :)

What a fun video! I really enjoyed it. My youngest is turning 21 next month and middle is turning 30. The youngest was in WDW doing the DCP when it shut down. She was suppose to turn 21 during her program and the middle was going to go visit her so the could "Drink Around the World". Right now we're planning a joint party with that theme. I have France. I was thinking about doing the orange slushy(Grand Marnier) but you drink sounds really good too.

What a fun video! I really enjoyed it. My youngest is turning 21 next month and middle is turning 30. The youngest was in WDW doing the DCP when it shut down. She was suppose to turn 21 during her program and the middle was going to go visit her so the could "Drink Around the World". Right now we're planning a joint party with that theme. I have France. I was thinking about doing the orange slushy(Grand Marnier) but you drink sounds really good too.
It was so easy to make.
Our son Tim was supposed to be flying down today (with me and Joe) for his 3rd DCP. Sad day...
I'm sorry your daughter's program was cut short.

That is my favorite Disney drink!. I think I had one every day when we were there in March. :)
It turned out really well!!!

Dying over your video. Pretty dang sure you bought more things on this trip than I've ever bought in all of my trips :earboy2:

I'm sorry for Tim too. Danielle plans to apply for Fall 2021 which will be after she graduates. What has roles has Tim had? Danielle was a seater @ CRT.
It just stinks for all these kids. Tim was in custodial twice, once on Main Street in MK and the other at the ESPN WWOS. This time, he was supposed to be in attractions, which he was beyond excited for.

For a family of 4, this room may be a little tight...
I like the refurbished rooms but I agree it would be tricky for a family of four, especially with that Murphy bed. You may remember my last trip my family stayed at ASMu and managed 8 nights with four in the room, but we were always tripping over suitcases. We didn’t spend a whole lot of time there (and picked it mainly because of free dining), so if you’re someone who likes to relax at the resort, then two people would be most comfortable in those rooms. Next trip I hope to at least go back to a moderate.

I like the refurbished rooms but I agree it would be tricky for a family of four, especially with that Murphy bed. You may remember my last trip my family stayed at ASMu and managed 8 nights with four in the room, but we were always tripping over suitcases. We didn’t spend a whole lot of time there (and picked it mainly because of free dining), so if you’re someone who likes to relax at the resort, then two people would be most comfortable in those rooms. Next trip I hope to at least go back to a moderate.
I do remember that. LOL!
The values are super cute (ASSp is the only one I haven't stayed at). But, they are just too small. Joe and I like to hang out at our resort quite a bit.
Jen xo

Well isn't it fitting that you posted this as I sit here on a beautiful morning sipping my coffee from my very own splash mountain zip a dee do day mug. We don't have nearly as many as you but Jason has picked up a few over the years. We mostly get resort or rides ones so fan girling over your small world and jungle cruise ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter