VIP, Villains and Vino With Jen and Joe on the Go New TR Link and this TR is COMPLETE!

While I'm chomping at the bit to go back to work, I have many concerns. The district where I teach is opening next month, five days a week. The students only have to wear masks when social distancing is not an option, buses, in the hallways, etc. We have parents who are fighting this, saying we can't legally make their children to wear masks. Everyone is being given the option for at home learning, but some parents want it both ways. What a mess!

I've watched a few Disney vloggers too, and HS seems to be the park with the most issues right now. The low crowds and short wait times look like it could make for a great trip for you.

Have a nice time and be safe!

Toledo look awesome! I can't believe its only a one credit restaurant. We almost went there last year but opted for Wine Bar George instead. Hoping they are back open in October though so we can finally try it. That cheese plate is so calling my name.

Can't wait to hear all about your trip and get live updates (hint hint). The world certainly is not what it was in March so be careful and watch out for that crazy redhead. She's a shifty one.

Toledo looks like a nice restaurant. There seems to be a lot of good things about Coronado Springs. Our daughter and her husband like this resort, too. I guess we need to try it some day. :)

Yum!! Looking forward to your report on them.
I'm excited to be back eating in Disney, just 6 more days...

Enjoyed your TR! Hope your state's numbers keep going down - it's always worrisome when states reopen too soon. Keep safe on your upcoming trip! Glad you will be meeting up with some friends which will be not the same as before with all the social distancing guidelines unfortunately but at least 6 feet apart you should be able to have some good conversations.
So excited to see our friends and hang with them!!!

While I'm chomping at the bit to go back to work, I have many concerns. The district where I teach is opening next month, five days a week. The students only have to wear masks when social distancing is not an option, buses, in the hallways, etc. We have parents who are fighting this, saying we can't legally make their children to wear masks. Everyone is being given the option for at home learning, but some parents want it both ways. What a mess!
It seems like a lot of districts are having issues keeping everyone safe. Just wear the darn mask!!! It has proven to keep people safe!!!! My philosophy...Wear a mask or stay at home. It's really an easy concept.

I've watched a few Disney vloggers too, and HS seems to be the park with the most issues right now. The low crowds and short wait times look like it could make for a great trip for you.

Have a nice time and be safe!
Thank you. I really hope the crowds are as low as they say they are. We are literally planning Oga's and something top secret at HS. If we happen to get on a ride or 2 that will be a bonus...

Toledo look awesome! I can't believe its only a one credit restaurant. We almost went there last year but opted for Wine Bar George instead. Hoping they are back open in October though so we can finally try it. That cheese plate is so calling my name.
We will be hitting up WBG for sure!!! Any cheese plate is good for me, even Valveeta, lol!!!

Can't wait to hear all about your trip and get live updates (hint hint). The world certainly is not what it was in March so be careful and watch out for that crazy redhead. She's a shifty one.
Those live updates will be about 3 minutes long just briefing everyone on what we experienced that particular day...
That redhead and I will be doing a lot of drinking (she just doesn't know it yet, lo)l!

Have a wonderful and safe trip! Enjoy your time visiting with friends.
I will be excited to hear all about it!
Thanks Caroline!!!!

Toledo looks like a nice restaurant. There seems to be a lot of good things about Coronado Springs. Our daughter and her husband like this resort, too. I guess we need to try it some day. :)
CSR is top-notch in my opinion.

She's my favorite redhead and her husband has a shrimp dish named after him at Flower and Garden...
:love2:
Ugh I need that picture @kastoney made once with his head superimposed on the shrimp lmao!
Can't wait to read about the next trip...or the post COVID trip for you!
And her favorite redhead will probably write a TR about it too!
watch out for that crazy redhead. She's a shifty one.
:scared::smokin::wave2:
So excited to see our friends and hang with them!!!
They cannot wait to see you either, less than a week now!
That redhead and I will be doing a lot of drinking (she just doesn't know it yet, lo)l!
Oh she knows baby lol

Ugh I need that picture @kastoney made once with his head superimposed on the shrimp lmao!
I don't think I've seen that pic...

Ooooh! I hope so!

They cannot wait to see you either, less than a week now!
I know!!!! I'm soooooo excited!

Oh she knows baby lol
I think we should old school it one night and play drinking games. LMBO!!!!! :crazy:

I hope you all have the most magical vacation EVER!!!! It was definitely different, but hearing CMs everywhere thank us for coming, and saying, "Welcome Home!" was just about the most magical thing ever
So you had a good trip!!!! I'm so happy for you.
We leave in 5 days and I'm soooooo excited!!!!
How did you find the crowds at the parks and resort???

Which is a very good thing as some of us Disney deprived people need to live vicariously through the two of you!
I think we should old school it one night and play drinking games. LMBO!!!!! :crazy:
And I think you should vlog that!

Last edited:
So you had a good trip!!!! I'm so happy for you.
We leave in 5 days and I'm soooooo excited!!!!
How did you find the crowds at the parks and resort???
It was so wonderful to be back!! MK and AK were like a dream. Very easy to social distance, everyone wearing their masks, and walk-ons at every ride. DHS and Epcot were noticeably more crowded. Longer waits at DHS, and with food booths at Epcot, lots of people wandering with their masks off (though Disney has updated their policy on that this week!)

We stayed at Pop, which was nice and quiet the first few days of the week, but got more crowded the second half of the week. The pool (and pool bar!) hours were shortened (11-9 pool, 12-9 bar), and once the parks started closing at 6, these areas got VERY congested. The crew working around the pool area were great at sanitizing chairs, reminding people to social distance from other parties, and keeping an accurate count of how many people were in the area. Several times we saw them close the Hippy Dippy Pool due to reaching capacity, and direct people to the other two pools. I felt very safe!

It was so wonderful to be back!! MK and AK were like a dream. Very easy to social distance, everyone wearing their masks, and walk-ons at every ride. DHS and Epcot were noticeably more crowded. Longer waits at DHS, and with food booths at Epcot, lots of people wandering with their masks off (though Disney has updated their policy on that this week!)

We stayed at Pop, which was nice and quiet the first few days of the week, but got more crowded the second half of the week. The pool (and pool bar!) hours were shortened (11-9 pool, 12-9 bar), and once the parks started closing at 6, these areas got VERY congested. The crew working around the pool area were great at sanitizing chairs, reminding people to social distance from other parties, and keeping an accurate count of how many people were in the area. Several times we saw them close the Hippy Dippy Pool due to reaching capacity, and direct people to the other two pools. I felt very safe!
That’s so good to hear.
Did you fly out of Midway? If so how bad was security and how early did you get there before your flight?

You had a good fireworks view. I love watching fireworks from the resort rooms. My favorite is the MK fireworks from the WL. But we have also seen MK, DHS and Epcot fireworks from the Beach Club. :)

That’s so good to hear.
Did you fly out of Midway? If so how bad was security and how early did you get there before your flight?
We did! Security was a breeze! We were there almost 2 hours before our flight. We wanted to be sure there was enough time in case security took a long time or anything, so we spent a lot of time waiting for our flight. Also, there were hardly any shops open, including only ONE Dunkin location was open, so the line was INSANE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter