VIP, Villains and Vino With Jen and Joe on the Go New TR Link and this TR is COMPLETE!

I’m excited for your trip! Totally agree with you Jen that masks are not this most comfortable to wear even though I also think they are a necessary evil at this time. My glasses constantly steam up even with the whole “ making sure they sit on top of the mask thing “. Maybe I’m just hot! :rotfl: Doubt it but a girl can dream right!:rotfl::rotfl:
Love your tops and headwear. You both look set to go. Poor Rzeznik ( not sure I’ve spelt that right) not so much- he may be smelly and slobbery but sure you gotta love him anyway lol 💙

Last edited:
Have a great trip. It sounds like it will be nice and relaxing. I miss not having Ariane and her trip reports to read. We have met her and Steve a few times and were going to overlap for a 4th of July trip, which didn't happen. I know you'll have a fun time with all the Dis friends on your trip. :)

Your new Magic Bands are cute. I had our old, unused MB's deleted by calling Disney IT. Now I can get some new ones. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter