Virgin Atlantic Sale Now On

Virgin Atlantic have a sale now on offering flights to Orlando from 292 pounds return.

Worth a look if anyone is thinking of booking anything.

The Virgin Atlantic sale is here, and as the cherry on top, we have a fantastic 10% off all Flight + Hotel deals with promo code AUGSALE10*,
Just booked my flights for next year with Virgin, and they also have discounts for Economy Delight at the moment.

I booked a flight out of Manchester for 3 people for next July, and got the Economy Delight upgrade for just £165 in total. Bit of a no-brainer, as my wife suffers with a bad back, and my son with knee problems from running, so the extra legroom will be very welcome. Cost for all 3 of us, with £150 of money off from my Virgin miles, was just £1,918. That is less than I paid for just Economy seats on our last trip back in 2013, so was pleasantly surprised. Had been budgeting £700 a person until the flights got released - means we have a couple of hundred extra in our budget, which we will spend on a dolphin swim at Discovery Cove now (we were going to go again, but miss out the dolphin swim, as we have done it before, but just can't help myself!).

Just booked my flights for next year with Virgin, and they also have discounts for Economy Delight at the moment.

I booked a flight out of Manchester for 3 people for next July, and got the Economy Delight upgrade for just £165 in total. Bit of a no-brainer, as my wife suffers with a bad back, and my son with knee problems from running, so the extra legroom will be very welcome. Cost for all 3 of us, with £150 of money off from my Virgin miles, was just £1,918. That is less than I paid for just Economy seats on our last trip back in 2013, so was pleasantly surprised. Had been budgeting £700 a person until the flights got released - means we have a couple of hundred extra in our budget, which we will spend on a dolphin swim at Discovery Cove now (we were going to go again, but miss out the dolphin swim, as we have done it before, but just can't help myself!).
Hmm,,, looked at Virgin Holidays for fly/drive in Nov 20, 3 ad in business, coming out at £12,500, err, no thanks.

Hmm,,, looked at Virgin Holidays for fly/drive in Nov 20, 3 ad in business, coming out at £12,500, err, no thanks.

Virgin Atlantic and Virgin Holidays are two different companies and Virgin Atlantic do not do business?

Its Economy, Premium or 1st Class.

Sorry, it’s not.
Upper class is Virgin’s business class, not first class.
Virgin do nit fave a first class. Delta, their partner does, American Airlines, British Airways (though not on MCO route) does, Air France does,Lufthansa does, but Virgin only have business class (you can see by the fare booking codes) equivalent to Club World.

If this helps:

Discount Economy: K,L,Q,V,W,U,T,X,N,O,S
Full Fare Economy: Y,B,M,H
Premium Economy: W,E
Discounted Business: D,I,Z
Full Fare Business: J,C,D
First: A,F

Virgin Atlantic

Upper Class

J - Full Fare - companion seat
D - Discounted
I - Discounted
Z - Discounted & Miles + Money
G - reward seats

Premium Economy
W - Full Fare - upgradeable to UC using miles or companion seat. Fully flexing inc refundable fare.
S - Discounted - upgradeable to UC using miles or companion seat, non- refundable but changes inc dates for a fee. Increased miles over K
K - Discounted & Miles + Money, non-refundable, some changes for a fee
H - Virgin Holidays PE
P - Rewards seat or Miles Upgrade

Economy
Y - Full Fare - upgradeable to PE using miles or companion seat.
B - Discounted - upgradeable to PE using miles or companion seat
R - Discounted - upgradeable to PE using miles or companion seat
L - Discounted - upgradeable to PE using miles or companion seat
U - Discounted.
M - Discounted + Miles + Money on MCO route at certain times
E - Discounted.
Q - Discounted & Miles + Money
X - Discounted & Miles + Money
N - Discount & Miles + Money + sometimes Virgin Holiday seats
O - Discounted & Miles + Money
V - Virgin Holiday seats
T - Reward/Companion tickets

Last edited:

Edit: don’t worry. I’ve worked it out. Virgin Holidays are showing prices for late 2020, but Atlantic are not :)

How did you get a price for November 20? The website is only showing up to August. Can you get prices further out by telephone?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter