Virgin Departure Locations

jf256

Mouseketeer
Hi All:

Does anyone know what terminal and gate location Virgin Atlantic fly to london heathrow.

It is really confusing. I was looking up the lounges but there are specific security considerations dependent on what gate you are flying from.

Thanks in advance.

Are you meaning on the way back? So MCO to Heathrow? In MCO its gates 70-99 they use The Club MCO Lounge

Thank you - there are two mco club lounges so i was just trying to work out which one it would be :)

Hi
Not at all you were completely right. We are flying with virgin premium and have priority passes through our amex card. As there are 2 club mco lounges that require security to get to - i wanted to know which one ;)
thanks

Ha ha I must have predicted something along the way :D Either way the one by gate 70-99 is the one you need (that's the one that will be just off the monorail thing)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter