• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

virgin exits

penlanspice

Addicted 2 disney
on landing how many exits do they open on virgin planes, is it wise to sit at the back.

thanks
sam

They only open one exit, so those sitting at the back of the plane will get off last. I don't think this matters at all. As there will be planes landing frequently at the aiport there is a continuous stream of passengers waiting to collect their luggage and be processed through immigration services. Regardless of when you get of your Virgin flight you will have to take your place in this continuous stream. I've not encountered any serious delays at baggage collection or immigration at Orlando (unlike some other American airports I coud name...).

Regards

Rob

what would you say the average time from landing to clearing the airport would be? we havent flown in orlando international for 10 years and its changed a lot since then. we flew into sandford last time and although we cleared immigration very quickly it took ages to collect the luggage and car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter