• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Virgin from Manchester

MickeyMcMouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
It's this old chestnut again.

Now that it's nearly time for this flight to start, who's going first ?

We aren't going till end of July, but it would be nice for some peace of mind to know that it is a "proper" Virgin flight.

Thanks

David:)

Hi we fly out tomorrow on virgin from m/c my son who works the airport said the plane is parked up and is virgin plane, i will let you know in 3 weeks when we return. i have a ? now we are on british summertime are we still 5 hrs. in front
bradsgran

Yes, still 5 hours in front. The US do exactly the same as with their clocks, but about a week later.

Have fun!

We go on 23rd May and have been informed by our travel company that the plane we are using is an ex-Air Atlanta. Doesn't bother us - these are planes that we originally virgin ones, then "wet-leased" to Air Atlanta and are now being returned back to Virgin.

Could be an Icelandic crew, but as long as it gets us to Florida and back with minimal problems thats all that matters to us.

Let you know our experience when we return.

Originally posted by Disbabe
Could be an Icelandic crew, but as long as it gets us to Florida and back with minimal problems thats all that matters to us.

Let you know our experience when we return.

Hopefully you will find that the crew are British. Air Atlanta had an advert in the Manchester job papers a couple of months ago asking for transatlantic cabin crew. They didn't say this was for the Manchester Orlando flights but I think it is too much of a coincidence not to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter