Virgin tickets and the Disney app?

XAVIER

Dis Veteran
Hi , we have just received our ticket vouchers from virgin 😊 but how do I log them in the Disney app to get our fast passes booked?

I have tried every reference number available but all are unrecognised.

Last time I thought I used the virgin booking reference to link to our hotel (Swan) and park tickets. But this time nothing works.☹️

Virgin say that even though I have the ticket reference it will not link until Monday which is 30 days before we go.

As there are four of us do we need four different references or ticket numbers or will that one ref cover all four of us?

Thanks.

Virgin say that even though I have the ticket reference it will not link until Monday which is 30 days before we go.

As there are four of us do we need four different references or ticket numbers or will that one ref cover all four of us?

Thanks.

No, you should be able to use your reference and then add the other travellers into your booking.

Hi.
After a bit of confusion and having to call the Disney help line we now have our tickets assigned on MDE.
However we can only book fast passes 30 days from today and not for the whole period of the ticket. Is that right?
Last time I thought we booked for our entire trip once it was 30 days to our arrival.

Hi.
After a bit of confusion and having to call the Disney help line we now have our tickets assigned on MDE.
However we can only book fast passes 30 days from today and not for the whole period of the ticket. Is that right?
Last time I thought we booked for our entire trip once it was 30 days to our arrival.

Are you not staying on Disney Property?

If you are not it should be 30 days from your first 30 of arrival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter