• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VirginTravelStore 10 Day Ticket Price Increase!!

Daftman

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I decided to purchase the 10 DAY WORLD PASS as they had
extended the expiry date to 31/12/02 but was surprised to see
that Virgin have increased the price to £237.50 from £190.

Does anybody know anywhere that is still offering the cheaper
price but with the new expiry date?

Any help would be appreciated.

Sean. : :rolleyes:

Sean - look at a link from Mazzy couple of days ago (sorry, not a techy so don't know how to do them!).

Hi Sean

I booked with Virgin Holidays and got the low price, but I think they will only sell the tickets to customers who have a package booked with them, though it may be worth ringing them anyway to see.

Tel no is 0870 000 0870.

Let us know how you get on and Good Luck! :D

Hi

take a look at the notes of yesterday showing Keith Prowse, a quick check on their website shows that they are still showing cheaper prices

good luck

sue and steve:bounce:

Oops -sorry - on a further visit to the Keith Prowse page I note at the bottom of the screen that the tickets had to be puchased by end of May .....................that will teach me to read the small print.

Hope someone else can help

Sue:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter