Virtual Line for Hagrid's?

MamaKate

Simply meant to be...
We will be at the parks in a couple weeks for 6 nights at HRH. I was wondering if there is still a virtual line for Hagrid's? If so, can I still make them from our room?

Thanks,

We were at the Royal Pacific Oct 4 to 7. Hagrids never once showed up on virtual line during our stay but the standby line was never that bad. Others have reported that it showed up during their stay.

You can utilize virtual queue while on property including Universal hotels.

We were there Oct 9th to the 14th. I booked the virtual queue while riding in the boat to the park. That was the only time I was able to snag a slot. We did wait in line for a second ride. The wait time was posted as 90 minutes but we waited about 50 minutes. My 12 year old granddaughter wanted to stand in line so I agreed to stand in line. The queue moved along so it didn't seem that long. It is worth the wait, it is an amazing ride.

do you need to enter the virtual queue line if you are staying at Royal Pacific?

do you need to enter the virtual queue line if you are staying at Royal Pacific?
If you're at RP on a day when IOA is the early opening park, definitely get there an hour before opening and make STRAIGHT for Hagrid's (just follow everyone else, that's what they're all doing, lol) and you won't have to wait in line at all. Anything past the first 15 minutes after opening, though, you WILL wait in line, so don't dilly dally! :)

If you're at RP on a day when IOA is the early opening park, definitely get there an hour before opening and make STRAIGHT for Hagrid's (just follow everyone else, that's what they're all doing, lol) and you won't have to wait in line at all. Anything past the first 15 minutes after opening, though, you WILL wait in line, so don't dilly dally! :)
Do you mean one hour before the regular opening time, or one hour before the early opening time (which is two hours before the regular opening time)?

Thanks everyone! Hopefully the virtual line is available at least one of the days. I really don't like fighting the morning masses of people trying to ride the ride.

I was at Royal Pacific Oct 2-9. We got two virtual line passes on two different days while in our room. We were in Tower 1, top floor and facing the park.

We're the days the you were able to get virtual line on the weekend?

I mean one hour before early opening.
If you get there 1 hour b/4 the early park opening time, do they let you in the park early or are you standing there waiting the whole hour to get in? Just curious because I know that Disney sometimes lets people into the park earlier than the posted time and I'm unfamiliar with Universal's park opening practices.

If you get there 1 hour b/4 the early park opening time, do they let you in the park early or are you standing there waiting the whole hour to get in? Just curious because I know that Disney sometimes lets people into the park earlier than the posted time and I'm unfamiliar with Universal's park opening practices.
its typically 15 minutes or so before official opening that they start to scan people in, but it depends on the crowd. If the lines are getting really long and backing up towards City Walk, they open earlier (Saturdays usually). But YMMV....

Exactly what time of morning do the virtual queues open? Is the virtual queue reservation stuff even open yet by early access time?

Hagrid’s virtual queue was never active today, but the wait times were 45 to 75 minutes all day. We went once during early entry and then jumped in line at 11 am when the wait was 45 minutes. We were on the ride and out in 21 minutes.

They opened at 8:45 for a 9am early opening at IOA. In February 2020 they opened at 7:50 for an 8am early opening for US.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter