-Virtual MGM Positions Open Thread-

laxplaya1346

It'll be an ongoing thing...
I've decided just to choose 1 thread to post all the recent drops.

Currently Open:

None!

Before you sign-up please make sure you can commit to this project! With all the recent drops I've had to re-think my hiring process.

For Room Requirements please check out my main post

are there any rooms that have to do alot with pirates because i have a ton of pirate stuff

i could do a quick tower of terror with all my leftover slide pieces........... like you slowly go up a few slopes and the scenery is mansion, then you just go down using no drops because that makes it faster......... what do you think???? (i know it must be 3 rooms, etc....)

dance that would be great, could you get working on that just in case i do not find someone else?

Disniplaya

laxplaya1346 said:
dance that would be great, could you get working on that just in case i do not find someone else?

Disniplaya
uh.. ok.......... i will pm you with an idea i just got.........

What do i call the tower of terror? (terror is not in the dictionary)

oh, and you need to clean out your pm box.

oh, and i find it kinda funny that the three main attractions are the ones that have been dropped.......... i wouldn't think that would be the case...........

i've contacted yavn or tried to to get Terror added to the dictionary for now, call it Tower of Scary...

thanks!!!

oh, and i looked up synonyms for terror, and her's the list:

fear
horror
fright
dread
shock
panic
alarm

tell me if you'd rather have any of these.

oh, and who was covering donations again???? i need a few more up slide pieces.

oh star tours is already taken i had not realized, can someone read my room list and tell me if i am missing something major... i no i am..

well, okay, but i'll leave that to lax i suppose........... (tear.or i mean)

so who's covering donations???? i could easily do most of the ride (not counting themeing) today if i had like 2-4 more up slide pieces.

laxplaya1346 said:
pm VMK_MagicalLadee for that :)
thanks!!! and i was just wondering....... should i use all maleificent's fortress rooms??? i believe they're the only scary ones.........

laxplaya1346 said:
oh no Haunted Mansion? Well thats quite all right. Yes that sounds about right
sorry, i haven't been to the park since i started playing in feb., so no in park quest rooms for me.........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter