Virtual MGM Workers Plz Read!

laxplaya1346

It'll be an ongoing thing...
If your name is marked on this list and there is no green "pm recieved" next to it. Plz let me know. Post here your vmk name and that you have read this.

Members:
-Marcm: Pirate Ride, Movie Cafe- Recieved PM Back!
-LIGHTNINGZ: Who Wants To Be A millionare?- Recieved PM Back!
-Skigrl: Fantasy Time Cafe- Recieved PM Back!
-GroovyDolly: Ariel's Grotto- Recieved PM Back!
-StitchFansJr- 50's PrimeTime Cafe- Rock around the Shop Trading Station - Recieved PM Back!
-Mcat- Beauty and The Beast Live on stage- Beneath The Hat Trading Staion- Recieved PM Back!
-VMKPlayer- Tower Gifts Station- Recieved PM Back!
-DisIvyCo- Sci-Fi Dine-In- Recieved PM Back!
-SwimmingNeno- Hula's Churros- Recieved PM Back!
-Pirate-Emery-Indiana Jones Spectacular- Recieved PM Back!
-Jackoman- Tower of Terror
-Moomalademuffin- Backlot Tour- Recieved PM Back!
-Narnian_Princess- Star Tours -Dropped
-PirateTod- Rock'N'Roller Coaster - Toluca Legs Turkey Co. - Recieved PM Back!
-CowgirlLauren- Mama Melrose's Italian Cafe- Recieved PM Back!
-Mochablue- Backlot Express Cafe- Dropped
-leowy- Al's Toy Barn Trading Station- Dropped
-cheshirecatpinman- Tatooine Traders Trading Station
-matzb- Backlot Express Cafe- Recieved PM Back!
-Kath2000- Star Tours - Dropped Due To No Response
-Brer_Nick- Backlot Tour- Dropped
-Annaso- Great Movie Ride- Recieved PM Back!
-VMK_MagicalLadee- Lights! Motors! Action! Extreme Stunt Show Recieved PM Back!
-ringostar- Al's toy Barn Trading Station- Recieved PM Back!
-Black33- Hollywood & Vine- Recieved PM Back!

groovydolly i did try to send you it back but it say your pm box is full

Hey All MGM Workers !! If Anyone Has A Spare "Herbie Car" I Need It For My Show.. if anyone would like to donate that would be great, and as i told lax before, i am a supplier, so if you need absolutely anything, from the stores, just pm an order for it, and ill buy it for you. i can also supply you with an inventory full of MGM pins, i have a million of them ;) So, whatever you need, water slides, rugs, anything buyable, pm me and ill pm you back when i have bought it.

Thx !!

- MagicalLadee

dancegrl1093 said:
i'm sorry but you told me i was doing the backlot tour??? :confused3

you sent me a pm saying you could not?!

Trueisit? Sign-ups are already over and have been going on for a month sorry.

bballgir326242 said:
just so that you know i am quiting vmk and it is all your fault!!!!!!! :confused3 :guilty: :badpc: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :sad2: : :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

This is not my fault. This is your decision. You did not PM me and tell me you were going to be in Florida for a few weeks. I posted warnings and sent PMs. I was very patient and finally I gave up. I thought you were not interested. So If you quit VMK that is your choice and not my fault.

Ok,
Disniplaya

dancegrl1093 said:
uh................. i'm not following................. are you refering to me????? and if i did not tell you that i was going to florida, i'm very sorry, but i did not get any warnings or pms........... just the pm that said congratulations on joining, and i told you it probably wouldn't be done for a few weeks, and you said that was fine because you were starting high school and you wouldn't have as much time to play vmk................ and i didn't make that post about quitting vmk, so could we either bring this to pm or just forget this whole thing?

very confused :confused3

sincerely,
dancegrl1093

I'm sorry but I can not boot my other person who is doing this.

laxplaya1346 said:
I'm sorry but I can not boot my other person who is doing this.
ok then, so we'll just let bygones be bygones?????

and if you need anything, feel free to ask................ (donation wise for the park or anything......... although i see you also have that covered)

oh, btw, i'm editing all my previous posts.............

bummp we are all ready! Except for Jackoman, i will wait on him and i do not play to cut him loose. Kath2000 did not get back to me but I have another CL_ waiting in the line and i am awaiting her reply.

Sorry about that. I'm trying to make the ride exciting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter