Virtual Walt Disney World Online

SkyRocket

Earning My Ears
I think it would be pretty cool if Disney made a 3D mmorpg based on their Walt Disney World.

What do you think?

I have no clue what an mmorpg is, but you can see WDW in 3D on Google Earth. It's pretty cool to "walk" the streets in the parks in 3D! :)

:rotfl::rotfl:
I have no clue what an mmorpg is, but you can see WDW in 3D on Google Earth. It's pretty cool to "walk" the streets in the parks in 3D! :)

And yes sounds like pioneer vmk,

Massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) is a genre of computer role-playing games in which a very large number of players interact with one ...

And why stop at WDW lets add all the Disney parks. Its gonna be Massive:rotfl:

I think it would be pretty cool if Disney made a 3D mmorpg based on their Walt Disney World.

What do you think?

Do you mean something like Virtulands, Virtual Majestic Kingdoms, VMKingdoms, VMK Unleashed, VMK Unlimited Magic, iVMK, DisParadise, Marveland Online, JAS Interactive, and so on? As long the virtual WDW is a Disney-made production, and not a fan-based "remake", it should do well. Everything else has failed miserably.

When I saw planet51online online game, I thought like why Disney did not do a game like that ...
Also, the game in chinese 91.com, why is not it translated for english players ??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter