Visa 2% for DVC folio

dvcdenise

Mouseketeer
If I use my magic band all week for our stay at Old Key West DVC, do I get 2% for our premier Visa Card? I know I get 2% at resturants but if charged to our magic bands do we still get 2%for everything. Has anyone ever done this?

Yes, anything charged to your room is considered "Disney" and earns the 2% rewards. When using the MB for charging, be aware that you must have the physical credit card with you to receive any discounts -- those won't automatically be applied through the MB.

Enjoy your vacation!

Yes, anything charged to your room is considered "Disney" and earns the 2% rewards. When using the MB for charging, be aware that you must have the physical credit card with you to receive any discounts -- those won't automatically be applied through the MB.

Enjoy your vacation!
I get that this is the rule, but I think this is the stupidest thing about the magic bands... there should be a flag set on the band's account. You go visit your hotel concierge show them your Disney Visa and they add the discount so when bands are shown they automagically apply discounts.

If we can link tickets, annual passes, unlock hotel doors and open hotel gates. Discounts should link too.......:confused3

I get that this is the rule, but I think this is the stupidest thing about the magic bands... there should be a flag set on the band's account. You go visit your hotel concierge show them your Disney Visa and they add the discount so when bands are shown they automagically apply discounts.

If we can link tickets, annual passes, unlock hotel doors and open hotel gates. Discounts should link too.......:confused3

I wish it was that easy.

It's better for Disneys financial bottom line if they don't automatically extend discounts.

I absolutely agree with this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter