Visa rewards points in parks?

BelleNJ

Finally a Floridian!!!
This could be a silly question, but how do the reward points work? I understand about cashing in for the re-usable card, but I don't know about the points. I have 44 points, is that $44? And I can use them for anything at the World correct?
Thanks.

Yes, 44 points is 44 dollars. We just returned and I used my card all over the place. One nice thing was that on each receipt it told how many points were left, so I did not have to keep track of it myself. That was real nice. When I used the last of the points, I owed some extra and just paid cash.

Can you walk me through getting the points and then spending them. I know sounds dumb but Im a little confused.

I have 270 points according to my last Visa Statement.
We go in August. Can we use these for souveniers or food?

Thanks so much

Barb

barbday62;

As a general rule, you can use your disney rewards anywhere in DW where credit cards are accepted or apply it to your passes or hotel bill.

Enjoy spending your rewards in DW!

To use the points, you have to have them transferred from your account onto a rewards card. I did it from the website. You order the card and tell them how many points you want put on it. Then if you earn more points, you can transfer them onto your existing card. I used my rewards card for the first time last week, it was just like using a credit card (except you don't sign).

We used ours to pay down our bill from our room card - very nice! It saved us from having to use it so often.

Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter