Visibility of different use year

sethschroeder

DIS Veteran
When I connect a different use year to my 2 current contracts it will just show up as a 3rd set of points correct?

As an example when I go to my vacation points I see the 2 contracts listed with their individual points. When I get the new contract loaded with a different use year it will show there as well correct? Or do I need to go somewhere else to be able to toggle between use years?

It will all show under a single log in. However, when you know go to use your points you actually need to select a membership number (as you will know have two) then the contract you want to use under that membership number (if multiple contracts in a single membership number/UY). Though on the dashboard you will see both membership numbers at the very top with the contracts contained in each.

When you want to make a reservation, make sure you have toggled the set of points you want to use. Otherwise, it may show you that you need to borrow or you don't have enough points to make the reservation. Or if it is a different resort, it won't let you make the reservation at 11 months out. I have a smaller 50 point OKW contract with a different UY than the majority of my points. When I want to use that one, I have to toggle to that contract. And it sometimes shows up as the primary. So you get the greeting that you are X many days out from the start of your next trip and it skips the trip you have next month with your other UY.

As stated, you have to toggle between them to book or see what points you hsve, to bank, etc. I have a June, Aug, and Dec UY And the front screen loads August membership first.

When I go to book, it always defaults to the June UY and I have to change it when I am booking. You will know which one you are on because the resorts you own under that membership will be separated out from the rest,

Just be sure if you have your Annual Dues set for auto deduct monthly, that you go and set it up for new contracts, It doesn’t automatically do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!